REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
BLACKS & SLAVERY: Ancient to 2014
By Andre Austin

Submission to Rulers and Masters
“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of god. But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? (Take it). But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God (yeah right). See 1Peter 2:18-21 Frances Cress Welsing writing in her book The Isis Papers states the unarmed blackman to a white cop is armed with his sex pistol (Black penis) an ability to genetically annihilate white population through Love.

If I said this at Ferguson they would have ran me out of town. Back during slavery the Master sex abuse of black women was a beating before and after sex. She had to go naked to fetch a switch or tree branch and submit to a beating. Or a man had to strip no matter who seen him and submit to a beating. Those who were being beat an inch from life went into a barn or basement. What does the black women do now from the cycle of the slave beating? Tell their children to retrieve a switch from outside and submit to a butt naked beating.

Everything is Everything
“Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them” Titus 2:9
“Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities” (Titus 3:1). I thought this was the land of the free and brave. Laws are applied differently to diffirent groups by class and race.
The prison system in America is for the rehabilitation of white prisoners who make more money than black college graduates. The black community have a “No snitch” policy because the Criminal Justice System never forgets or forgives a blackman for his prior convictions. He’s never able to repay his debt to society or able to get job training and education while incarcerated. Police departments across the USA is for the protection of white women even though they are the least likey to be a victim of homicide compared to blackmen or women.

SUBMISSION TO THE AUTHORITIES God established
“For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong” (Romans 13:3)
So what if the government is reading your email, run in and out of your house without your knowledge, stop and frisk. If you don’t do nothing wrong you got nothing to worry about. I’m not buying this crap but a lot of us are, hook, line and sinker.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back