Black Entertainment : Black Sitcoms

Why don't black sitcoms survive?
have you ever thought about the fact that maybe they just aren't funny,[everybody hates chris]is about the best one on today,the rest of em are junk i mean the stupid buffonery of[house of payne]gimme a break if these so-called black comedies aren't stuck on sex then they're rehasing old jokes that those who came before them[sanford&son-the jeffersons]did alot better..black comedy??no black tradgedy.

have you ever thought about the fact that maybe they just aren't funny,[everybody hates chris]is about the best one on today,the rest of em are junk i mean the stupid buffonery of[house of payne]gimme a break if these so-called black comedies aren't stuck on sex then they're rehasing old jokes that those who came before them[sanford&son-the jeffersons]did alot better..black comedy??no black tradgedy.

Hello oldiesman :love:

I agree with you - sitcoms in general are lame.. white and Black ones. 25 minutes of watching a few people act like idiots over an overexagerated problem.. smh. sitcoms have a very short life - just a handful last more than a season. Even fewer now as reality TV takes over. I dont think it's a Black thing. They simply are not funny.

Now days they script these sitcoms to only last a short time anyway ! a season or so
til they fine a show to replace it with by fall they are just summer shows and i agree
reality T.V is taking over all the short spots on all the networks.

3000272659_9c50a707c1_o.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back