Black Entertainment : Black Sci Fi

Now that's what I'm talking about.

For me, I'd like to see them with an all black cast.

I like sci-fi.

In terms of shows, I like "alphas".

Warehouse 13, sometimes.
Nearly all "star trek' t.v. shows.

I can't count how many sci-fi movies I enjoy.

It took me a while to go back and watch Star Trek. I was young when it was on and wasn't interested in it back then. Now I watch a ton of Sci Fi so I find myself going back and watching things like the X-Files, Star Trek, Stargate etc.

I watched the first season of Warehouse 13. After that I lost interest, but catch an episode every now and then.
Sad that SyFy won't do a 3rd season, but SyFy has a habit of sabotaging their Sci Fi shows...

I also watch "The Walking Dead", but yeah there has been a Zombie craze lately and it can get old. Still a good serious. I need to see Pacific Rim. Kanye West AND Paul Krugman said it was good. If both of them agree on something then it must be the truth.

I'm absolutely tired of them killing us off as well. But lately I'm seeing some shows at least make an attempt to cast black actors in leads etc. Work is scarce for us, though.

And I like to see roles that are not stereotypical.

I think you will like Pacific Rim.

It took me a while to go back and watch Star Trek. I was young when it was on and wasn't interested in it back then. Now I watch a ton of Sci Fi so I find myself going back and watching things like the X-Files, Star Trek, Stargate etc.

I watched the first season of Warehouse 13. After that I lost interest, but catch an episode every now and then.
Sad that SyFy won't do a 3rd season, but SyFy has a habit of sabotaging their Sci Fi shows...
Did you see the latest Star Trek? It was ok.not enough of us for my taste. Zoe Saldana as Uhuru and her boyfriend was the Spock character.

Did you see the latest Star Trek? It was ok.not enough of us for my taste. Zoe Saldana as Uhuru and her boyfriend was the Spock character.

Yeah, I seen it. It was decent. I agree, there should be more of us, but only if they get decent roles. I'm not sure if I like the first one or this most recent one better.

From the time I was forced to watch the original Frankenstein

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back