Black Spirituality Religion : Black Roots Science- The Ultimate Goal Of The White Race Is To Kill God

You misunderstand my words or more likely I just did not state it the way that I intended to. What i meant was that when or if White people become extinct how are we as Black People going to take control of various industries like Farming and engineering if we are not educated. And yes there are not enough educated Black people to take over these industries.

Yes. I know my posts are way out there as viewed by people who have not read Black Roots Science. But you have Mrs. Destee. You broke your own rules by berating me but I'm not tripping. Why is it every time someone posts something about Black Roots Science and you act like you have never in your life heard about it before even though you welcome afrknroots with open arms after his first posts?

Yes. I know Black Roots Science has far out concepts but IMO so does the bible. My bible says that animals was created before woman and right after Man. Consequently, it wouldn't be a stretch for someone to assume that man had sex with animals. But I'm sure we both know that would be wrong.

My apology for speaking to what looked like confusion inside your self, for it could be confusion in me.

My confusion at being able to comprehend the ramblings of your mind. Please do forgive me.

I don't know if it was a rule i broke, but i probably came close enough to warrant your assessment.

I don't speak to every time someone references Black Roots Science, though you're entitled to that view.

It could have been a combination of the way you presented the post, as well as my assessment of that presentation ... i appreciate your willingness to accept some responsibility in this, and i am certainly willing to accept mine.

Thanks for your response ... i'll try to read / listen more carefully from this point forward.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

What did you mean by remove folk from Earth? I'm not trying to berate you as you did me but did you read Black Roots Science? About 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh our ancestors who then had perfect bodies left their perfect civilizations and entered in the woods to degenerate their bodies. Yahweh was pre-ordain to bring fourth what "God" yearn to experience what it was like to be imperfect. He did this by creating the white races, violence, evil, decay corruption. Consequently, "God" no longer gain new knowlege. After reading this about a year and a half or so ago I concluded that Yahweh must have created Homosexuality too. But it was not flat out stated in Black Roots Science. If so we are living in a Homosexual society.

My apology for speaking to what looked like confusion inside your self, for it could be confusion in me.

My confusion at being able to comprehend the ramblings of your mind. Please do forgive me.

I don't know if it was a rule i broke, but i probably came close enough to warrant your assessment.

I don't speak to every time someone references Black Roots Science, though you're entitled to that view.

It could have been a combination of the way you presented the post, as well as my assessment of that presentation ... i appreciate your willingness to accept some responsibility in this, and i am certainly willing to accept mine.

Thanks for your response ... i'll try to read / listen more carefully from this point forward.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

okay. I wrote my last post before reading this. But I would still like to know if you read most or atleast some of Black Roots Science? That book is extensive. It took me a year to even read some of it.

What did you mean by remove folk from Earth?

remove the non-blacks from the face of the earth and the face of the universe.

To answer your question above, i was referencing the 2nd quote of yours above.

I would still like to know if you read most or atleast some of Black Roots Science?

Yes. I know my posts are way out there as viewed by people who have not read Black Roots Science. But you have Mrs. Destee.

Prior to asking if i've read the book, you stated that i had, quoted above.

Nonetheless ... to answer your question ... i have not read it in its entirety.

Again, my apologies for speaking to what looked like confusion on your part (to me).

If you have more questions just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

To answer your question above, i was referencing the 2nd quote of yours above.

Prior to asking if i've read the book, you stated that i had, quoted above.

Nonetheless ... to answer your question ... i have not read it in its entirety.

Again, my apologies for speaking to what looked like confusion on your part (to me).

If you have more questions just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Thank you Destee. Next time i promise to compose my words better and with more fore thought. And i will be careful with those links. I forgot about that rule.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back