Black People : Black Roots Science/ Most Women are Lesbians

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
My opinion is based on the Black Roots Science I'm not trying to troll. I really believe that most Women are infact lesbians. And this has been going on every since Yayweh created the light skin races on the island of pelan in Greece. The feminine energy is corrupt. The image of Eve holding an apple that has been bitten into is a testament to that fact.
This is why most women prefer bad boys instead of trying to find a true connection for love. They date and marry bad boys while at the same time they scheme to put the really good black men behind bars.
This in my opinion and my opinion only is all part of our current cycle of decay/corruption that we are currently living under.

Truly innocent Black Men are behind bars. If we want to have a truly stable Black community we must get all of the our good brothers out of jail.

This is called "The Ivory Tower."

Webster: "a secluded place that affords the means of treating practical issues with an impractical often escapist attitude; especially : a place of learning"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ivory tower

Unfortunately, this reflects a lot of our 'reading' people. We're just plain aloof. Few on the streets with our people would conclude that our women are mostly lesbians (or say it for that matter); but our 'readers' are not on the streets. Ergo they hardly know our people.

asmith161718, go outside.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back