Black People Politics : Black Republicans Launch Racial Anti-Obama Ads

hen81

BANNED
May 19, 2008
Black republicans are the stupidist people in America,next to pink redknecks.

I heard Armstrong Williams on NPR talking bout, how he was so ntorn between voting for a black man,or his party. lol, what a bunch of idiotic idiots..

Appears these are the people the Chief refers to in his "meltdown" thread....I must say that as I listen to repubs who are black make the case for their mindset, there is an obvious sense of disconnection, and denial. It takes some serious psychological conditioning to see the world through the eyes of white supremacist. I have tried to understand the utterances of shelby, michael, armstrong, and others. I find myself getting physically ill, and I don't want to hurt my TV so I got to turn them knuckleheads off. I am disgusted when I hear the black wingnut sentiments. I don't know about John Browns affilliation, he may have been kindred to Sumner and Stevens, but; there is no one today, in that party who could ever be confused with the likes of these 'white' men. That said, I still got issues with democrats, the CBC and the lot of them , who refuse to support even a discussion of reparations.
Its strange but if you are in favor of true justice for all, repbubs and some democats call you a progressive. My children would never agree with that, my son had to be on the porch by nine (pm) even when he was sixteen. He could sit out there all night if he wanted, but if I looked I'd better see him. He would not consider me progressive.

Non-white people have always been against each other...at least since I've been here on the planet. Arguing with each other, fighting each other and even killing each other. We say we love each other but we have bars on our windows and triple locks on our doors. And we don't go out walking through alleys at 3:00AM in the morning because we know we ain't gonna find love there...we're gonna find danger...from each other. Danger even right here on Destee.com. Destee herself even opened the thread What Do I Do Family ? where she's asking for help in minimizing or eliminating the behavior among non-white people on Destee.com.

Say we love each other but the evidence doesn't show it. So we keep lying to ourselves and each other.

White people argue with each other, fight each other and even kill each other too...but if they are white people who practice racism (white supremacy) they got a hand shake deal on how they mistreat people they say ain't white. They may kill each other...not so much now as they used to...but they shake hands on keeping non-white people less powerful than them.

So what else is new?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back