Black People : Black Republicans A Sick Twisted Mess

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#29538590

The video link above is a report on the current Michale Steele thing. I am truly convinced now that black republicans are spineless,slaves with no fortitude. rush fatball is not even a politician,he is a jester.

Black republicans are every bit of the housed out Negroes,that they are accused of being.

If mr. Steele had of stuck to his guns,and attempted to bury the fat drugie,and move the conned-servatives in new direction,he may have been given respect by me.

Mr. Steele you are straight up beyatch!

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i guess the man of[steel]is really a[tinman]...brother you got punked by a racist pig,now what cha gonna do bout it???

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i love it....

there is only 3 black RNC members and they are fighting amongst themselves.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Therious,

Brother, thank you for giving me the biggest laugh(rofl) @ the entire thread, you are correct about them:). Look, here is the way I view it, Obama, the Black Man, has the whole world shook-up..........Barack is Trill!

5. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    What makes you think that black democrats are so much better than black republicans?

6. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    HMMMMM.......HERE'S HOW I ADD IT UP.....

MICHALE STEELE

THE RNC

RUSH LIMBAUGH

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

JOHN CORNYN +
    -----------------------------

DIVIDE & CONQUER

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Black republicans defend racists,they excuse hate and ignorance,they always seem to turn tail and run, or side with the devil in times of adversity. I am not affiliated with any party for the record.

8. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Do you need black democrats to protect you from the race lie? Do you need black dems to pull you through adversity?

9. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    If a Black person has any dealings in politics or votes for that matter, they have to choose a side. In order for anybody to run for any political office, one must declare a party.
    Therefore; it is unfair to infer that Black folks are wrong for having a political affiliation.

I do not think that the Black Republicans that are widely known are good representatives of Black republicans. But this is currently, how the Republican Party handles their business. They make everyone other than white men look like frivolous idiots. Even folks on their side.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    lol,lol,lol dude watch the videos in this thread,these people hate them selves,they are sold out boot licking weaklings!
    I am neither dem nor rep,i am an independent voice giving an objective opinion.
    I gave black republicans a chance,when Steele apologized to rush fatball,that was the last straw. That confirmed my opinion of black republicans,being a bunch of spineless,housed out,self hating,ignorant,no knowledge of self having weaklings. quite frankly an embarrassment to African people. I wont say all,Colin Powell has had the fortitude to come out and stand for what is logical.but most black republicans i see are well excuse my french, but biitch-like dudes,or slave minded women.

What race lie?please explain sir. I protect my self with knowledge,research, understanding,and hard work. every time you call a black republican out,they come with the same corny response,the democrats are not pulling the wool over any ones eyes. here is the truth,the republican party decided not to honor MLK's birth day,your party has pretty much labeled Malcolm X a terrorist, any black person who runs with these people(white supremacists) deserves no respect.