Black People : Black Reconciliation Week

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
I'm in deep thought as I stroke these keys. African Americans/Blacks are in dire need of unity. If Katrina didn't awaken us, what will? Instead of celebrating St. Valentines Day, (read the REAL story behind it) we should collectively ban together, over the net, and begin a worldwide unity. Why not? If one person tells a few more people, it will spread like wildfire. This can begin the week of Feb 14th. If we can gossip about Seal&Heidi, or Missy, no telling what the outcame may be. This can be the beginning of a whole new tomorrow for AA relations. Of course there can't be any dissention, because the title speaks for itself. The objective would be to heal past wounds inflicted upon one another, and a promise to put forth extreme effort to show& love compassion amongst us, be it couples, friends, neighbors, family. All in the name of unity. What do you all think? We have nothing to lose but loss:hearts1:

spicybrown said:
I'm in deep thought as I stroke these keys. African Americans/Blacks are in dire need of unity. If Katrina didn't awaken us, what will? Instead of celebrating St. Valentines Day, (read the REAL story behind it) we should collectively ban together, over the net, and begin a worldwide unity. Why not? If one person tells a few more people, it will spread like wildfire. This can begin the week of Feb 14th. If we can gossip about Seal&Heidi, or Missy, no telling what the outcame may be. This can be the beginning of a whole new tomorrow for AA relations. Of course there can't be any dissention, because the title speaks for itself. The objective would be to heal past wounds inflicted upon one another, and a promise to put forth extreme effort to show& love compassion amongst us, be it couples, friends, neighbors, family. All in the name of unity. What do you all think? We have nothing to lose but loss:hearts1:

Why not? As you said there is nothing to lose. I'll spread the word, and hopefully others will do the same.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back