Black Spirituality Religion : Black Reawakening

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Shadey, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Peace fam while I was researching the blackroots science it said that in 2010 the black nation will have a reawakening with our DNA and the gods will come back to take back the throne and the blacks will rule once again. I just want to know is this true and if so can you give me more details on this? Peace

2. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
  3. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    to get new updates:

http://www.myspace.com/amuneter

if we look at ancient scriptures,the times that we live,were prophetize,so i think that what blk stated it's probably accurate

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Inner-stand the symbolism of who Barack Obama symbolizes during this period of time.

5. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/TheAfrikanWomb/messages/?start=Start+Reading+>>

The above link is to something I wrote 5 years ago which explains how the many biblical endtimes references to Gog, Magog, and Ashkenaz can be logically concluded to mean the current economic political and military rule of men by Europeans and former Europeans. More germane to this thread, these biblical prophecies all say Gog, Magog, and Askenaz will be defeated.

That lines up with my reading of current events. Caucasians are unlikely to give up their position of privilege without a fight. IMHO, in the coming storm, Obama if anything will fight for Gog, Magog, and Ashkenaz because that the part of his genetic lineage he most relates to. The battle will occur, Gog, Magog, and Ashkenaz will lose, and the rest of the family of man will come into greater influence. Note that I read the next head of the Beast to be not blacks specifically but rather non-whites more generically. In this generation, blacks are so brainwashed into the Way of Babylon that they may well fight for Gog than the rest of humanity. We see this already in the widespread participation of blacks in America's wars which almost consistently attack non-white people. Also, note that the Falashas whom Israel reluctantly accepted are now fighting in Ashkenaz's military like any other Israeli citizens. Another example is the latest movie to come from Hollywood, Red Tails, which glorifies black (the Tuskegee airmen) participation in Gog's quest for global domination.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

At the same time there are Africans in Israel fighting against deportation and those depicted in Red Tails are previous generations, not the present.

This is why I mentioned the symbolism of Obama. He represents the generation born in 1961 and after which represent the activation of dormant DNA strands. Born in the zodiac of Leo he also represents the Age in which the Sphinx was built as well as the present location of Nibiru in the constellation Leo. Gog's time is up.

Peace!

7. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I see your point of referring to Obama as a symbol of ancient predictions of changes catalyzed by cosmic events. In particular, we see now the very real threat (promise?) of Nbiru. There has been a transparently obvious policy of NASA to ensure the masses that this is nothing to be concerned about. But, a near proximity appearance of Nbiru could disturb the current technology based superiority of Gog. Specifically, I am thinking about how the military forces of Gog are dependent on satellite communications. Another cosmic threat is the increase in solar storm activity. It is as if the universe itself is preordained to end the rule of the current head (heads?) of the Beast.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Yep. Now we on the same wavelength. At its as if it has been preordained that Obama would be the one in office as this goes down. And Babylon or Gog is going down.

Peace!

9. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Based on his priorities since becoming POTUS, I have a low opinion of Obama. But I have read his first autobiography so I concede there was a time when he opposed to the injustices of Babylon. Space.com has some articles which document how recent solar storms have knocked out terrestrial power grids and extraterrestrial satellite communications. Obama had to be who is now to get elected in 2008. Is it destined that a near future destruction of Gog's technology based reign would lead Obama back to his "Dreams of my father" roots?

Hhm ...

10. blackisbeautiful

blackisbeautiful Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77
    We have to work together if this is to come to pass. Economics and the family dynamics are the two biggest concerns at least among African Americans.