Black Entertainment : Black Raopers Talkin Bout Their Mommas - Is it happening yet?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hey Family,

I'm just learning to really appreciate (this new) rap music, and as i do ... i'm wondering ... how this White dude (Eminem) make it all the way to the top of the Black rap game? Wasss really goin on yall???

That aint my main question ... so don't get stuck there ...

What i really wanna know ... is if there is a Black rap artist that has talked so ugly about their own Momma on a track ... as this White dude has?!!!

Was this a seed, planted, meant to take root, and grow, in our Brothers (and their music)?!!!

Please tell me ... aint none of our Brothers did this, have they?

Okay ... back to the original question ... wasss really goin on?! :puke:

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Hey Family, I'm just learning to really appreciate (this new) rap music, and as i do ... i'm wondering ... how this White dude make it all the way to the top of the Black rap game? Wasss really goin on yall???

You're just getting into rap Destee? You are of the generation that created the music, I find that somewhat surprising. Also you've missed important years, because in my opinion Hip Hop in the 80s and early 90s was more progressive and innovative than rap today. However, I just wanted to address your question about Eminem. He has reached his position in rap because about 90% of the people who buy rap are white people (mostly teenagers).

Destee said:
What i really wanna know ... is if there is a Black rap artist that has talked so ugly about their own Momma on a track ... as this White dude has?!!!

Was this a seed, planted, meant to take root, and grow, in our Brothers (and their music)?!!!

Please tell me ... aint none of our Brothers did this, have they?

Okay ... back to the original question ... wasss really goin on?! :puke:

Destee

To answer your second question, I'm unaware of any black rapper who talks about their mother like Eminem does. However, I'm not into the music like I was in my teenage years. Also with the way an increasing amount of black people are emulating the worst of white culture (including the disrespect of parents) coupled with the number of broken homes in our community...don't be surprised if this doesn't happen at some point.

I listen to rap and i think its sad how the real lyricists are far and few in between and I got respect for guys like Ice Cube coming from LA but some of the new guys out here are sorry and the people buying stuff now think FIFTY cent is better than guys like NAS LUDA JAY Z just to name a few ya know? I mean how is it that no one recognizes true game that much? :insane:

panafrica said:
You're just getting into rap Destee? You are of the generation that created the music, I find that somewhat surprising. Also you've missed important years, because in my opinion Hip Hop in the 80s and early 90s was more progressive and innovative than rap today. However, I just wanted to address your question about Eminem. He has reached his position in rap because about 90% of the people who buy rap are white people (mostly teenagers).

To answer your second question, I'm unaware of any black rapper who talks about their mother like Eminem does. However, I'm not into the music like I was in my teenage years. Also with the way an increasing amount of black people are emulating the worst of white culture (including the disrespect of parents) coupled with the number of broken homes in our community...don't be surprised if this doesn't happen at some point.

Brother Pan ... i did say ... "i'm just learning to really appreciate (this new) rap music" ...

Where do you get those numbers ... 90% of the people who buy rap are White (teenagers)?

I hope our young people NEVER EVER EVER disrespect their Mothers the way this guy has! Gosh!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back