Black People : Black Psychiatrist’s ‘Intervention’ Calms Cosby

Clyde

Abena,

This really is interesting, the root meaning of ignore within the word ignorant was just used by me over in the What is the Origin of Racism thread, the other day.

No ish Sherlock and then you turn right around here and ignore me.

Clyde Coger said:
And shame to a King if he doesn't recognize the presence of his Queen!
Excuse me. I suppose I cannot heap shame to you since I am not "your" Queen.

I will say, in an effort to make my words plain.
I did notice your ignoring of me in this thread. As the thread starter, I would have appreciated at least a cursory glance and acknowledgment of my contribution which is allowing you to now build with James working to find a solution in an area of which I have some expert knowledge of.
Yes I can and will say it....

Shame on YOU! :nono:

M.E.
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Clyde

No ish Sherlock and then you turn right around here and ignore me.

Excuse me. I suppose I cannot heap shame to you since I am not "your" Queen.

I will say, in an effort to make my words plain.
I did notice your ignoring of me in this thread. As the thread starter, I would have appreciated at least a cursory glance and acknowledgment of my contribution which is allowing you to now build with James working to find a solution in an area of which I have some expert knowledge of.
Yes I can and will say it....

Shame on YOU! :nono:

M.E.

Abena,

My apologies True, just busy posting and reading today, so many good reads, especially this one, I simply couldn't resist! And you are within your rights to heap shame upon me, because it was shameful of me not to acknowledge this timely thread, Sorry! Please forgive me sweetheart! james is my Friend true enough, and still requires a nudge.

Abena,

My apologies True, just busy posting and reading today, so many good reads, especially this one, I simply couldn't resist! And you are within your rights to heap shame upon me, because it was shameful of me not to acknowledge this timely thread, Sorry! Please forgive me sweetheart! james is my Friend true enough, and still requires a nudge.

Clyde

Apology accepted dear. Please don't let this happen again:em4700:

M.E.

:thinking:i suggest reading of the metu neter

You know James....I'm wondering how come those who WE know who read and study the Metu Neter, at least those in philly, seem to continue to display symptoms consistent with mental illness. Their behaviors have mirrored those crazed white lunatics, lying, cheating, stealing, disrespecting.

I have experienced this with them on several occasions and is the primary reason I now keep my distance from them.

Sooo...I suspect "reading" the Metu Neter may not be enough to combat the compulsive desire to behave like white folks.

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back