Black People : Black Pride - Brazil

LOOK AT THE BOLD HIGHLIGHT, you seem to tell on yourself in your haste to fight, thats what happens when nerves are struck.....lol

But i clearly see your underhanded agenda, and so can others who read your posts, you were heavily drenched in the IR ad thread,and quickly came to make this thread....lol, but i'll keep that to myself......smh....that video clearly struck a nerve, as well does anyone that bothers to strike down this IR garbage you all secretly or openly indulge in.

Like i said to a poster on my thread, some of you are fighting this hard(advocating underhandedly), because you already have reservations for "Ken" or "Barbie"......i don't believe a word you're saying.

:SuN042:

WEAK

Read the whole paragraph, you ain't fooling no one... unlike you, i actually know people are intelligent enough to decide for themselves given the laid out FACTS.

I like how you changed your response AFTER Bro James highlighted my mistake..lol.

very slick.

ZERO, i live amongst great and strong sisters, and there is no caucasoid that comes close.

I understand though, you live in a genocidal cesspool over there in the u.k, i heard the lates report somewhere, that the mixed breed populace will soon overtake the afrikans and carribean afrikans that migrate/immigrate there in the near future.

And its slowly becoming as with brazil there also, and its creeping in to the states now, its all a trick, and they play on blacks like you, and just keep up that image of "mixing" and anti bm and anti bw vitrol recycling itself, until you both don't want each other at all. Same with the ADS here, thats why the thread was made, and ahhhhhh low and behold who came rushing in to my thread and "devil" advocating....LOL....i see through the BS easily, you're not fooling no one.

LOL, see they already have set the blueprint there in the u.k....tell me when you venture out, what do you think our "ancesters" would say to bm and bw with everybody else but themselves, and mixed breeded european minded and featured so-called "black" men and women being touted to the masses as the NEW "black"(african) man and woman......you think they think thats so swell......LOL

They're rolling over in their graves.......get outta here.

Blah blah blah....

your hand

You are pushing a NOI agenda and you have several MEN on here who are doing the same..now there is nothing wrong with that.

but

Why the covertness? why hide it behind a PRO-AFRICA front?

Why are you having your FRIENDS come to Destee.com to debate/reinforce a pre- determined view point?

Tell HK I said holla!

you're done son! Next!:SuN049:

Stay there... keep underestimating women...you'll learn soon enough.

What is your point...to feed me back what I expressed?:10500: I wasn't addressing the video in particular but the issue and discussion which arose from it. I am acutely aware of the lie of racial democracy. My point is that it has been embraced as a 'reality.' Further, I'm aware of the American sociopolitical mindset on this issue; it doesn't mean EVERY Black body in the country has fallen for it anymore than when it happens anywhere else. :10500: The buffer class mentality is being pushed to the fore among Western whites; I never claimed it was a new invention.....THIS was my point.

A buffer group already exists in America, people are just caught up in semantics...You see Colin Powell as-BLACK any other society outside America sees him as MIX RACE or a mullato.:10500:

There is NO 'Racial democracy' in Brazil, the president has been exposed as a LAIR and they are actually quite upset at Africans Americans for exposing their dirty secrets. :SuN049:

There is LARGE population of Brazilians in Lagos, Nigeria. In-fact most native Lagosians are actually descendants of Black Brazilians (ex-slaves) who came back to Africa after the trans-Atlantic slave trade... there is more to the story than what the video is implying

What is your point...to feed me back what I expressed?:10500: I wasn't addressing the video in particular but the issue and discussion which arose from it. I am acutely aware of the lie of racial democracy. My point is that it has been embraced as a 'reality.' Further, I'm aware of the American sociopolitical mindset on this issue; it doesn't mean EVERY Black body in the country has fallen for it anymore than when it happens anywhere else. :10500: The buffer class mentality is being pushed to the fore among Western whites; I never claimed it was a new invention.....THIS was my point.

'' I'm not sure I'd classify it as full-scale "pride" because you cannot advocate what the Brazilians have embraced in terms of 'racial democracy' where light/white/bright is still more distinctly and highly treasured than BLACK and have that be about genuine race pride.
''

I disagree with the above..as i said there more to the story. If that was the case brazilain lagosians would have mimicked the American Liberians... and like Liberia, we would have had a civil war.

The ''buffer class mentality'' is being pushed to the forefront by Western whites and the rich 'buffer' people.

If there's more to the story, then you need to reveal it because I don't know the story of Black Brazilian repatriation to Africa by way of Nigeria. I don't know what lot of folks went back nor the time frame nor the identity of those who supported (funded) their relocation nor what they've been doing since they've been there.

Also, you are comparing two different groups of Black folks---one socialized under the Southern Europeans and the other under Western Europeans. Would it not be logical to assume that since Black Brazilians were able to maintain a substantial portion of the African culture, relocating would be a much easier transition for them than it would have been for African Americans? I'm not justifying what happened in Liberia (this is a story I have to delve deeper into as well), but it's a stretch to claim that because African/Black Brazilians were ALLOWED to maintain some portion of the culture that that automatically translates(-ed) into racial-genetic pride. There are 'black' people all over the globe who have no issue in celebrating black cultural traditions but who still try to erase THE IMAGE--either directly or indirectly. That's why folks had no problem supporting the hypocrisy in what Snipes did.

I agree with that last statement, but they don't need to be rich to push it either. This is done on the level of common folks as well.

'' I'm not sure I'd classify it as full-scale "pride" because you cannot advocate what the Brazilians have embraced in terms of 'racial democracy' where light/white/bright is still more distinctly and highly treasured than BLACK and have that be about genuine race pride.
''

I disagree with the above..as i said there more to the story. If that was the case brazilain lagosians would have mimicked the American Liberians... and like Liberia, we would have had a civil war.

The ''buffer class mentality'' is being pushed to the forefront by Western whites and the rich 'buffer' people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back