Black People Politics : Black president in the u.s.: What precedent does it set?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by RAPTOR, Mar 7, 2013.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    When president obama is out of office, we could then look back and probably have a sort of fame of reference to revisit. Though he is still in office I would like to get 'ahead of schedule' and ask:

What are we to learn from this experience?

Another black president sometime in the future on the scene, what could or should we
    expect from him/her? (Particularly black people)

If there could be any lessons learned from this experience (with having the first black president in the u.s.), what are those lessons?

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

We are to learn that a 'resident' is just that a 'resident' and as such they don't run anything. All they are is the current figure head of the corporation not so well known as THE VIRGINIA COMPANY whose major stock holder is and always has been THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

Black, white or grey it makes no difference. The resident does not give orders, he takes them and it is proven if we look around the world at what happens to other countries and their leaders who ignore america's advice and or orders.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    half black raised by a white mom is not really black…..

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Have you ever heard of such gentlemen such as "the Informer" or Greg Hallett?

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    of the "hallet report"?

Yes!

He says some interesting things about Lincoln and the real reason behind the 'Civil War'.

Have you ever heard or read a book titled: THE HIDDEN HAND?

6. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    I have not heard of the Hidden Hand. Who is the author? I will definitely check it out.

You will want to check out a man by the name "the Informer". He has some videos on YouTube.

He and Greg Hallet say many things that are similar.

There are hardly any people that I meet that are into or even know about this stuff :).

Welcome aboard.

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    LOL - you better ask about me shik, i been doing this for a minute. I'll bump up a couple of my old threads on a couple of these topics like the whole Y2K fiasco.

I'll ck out 'the informer' also....

You know he says Abraham Lincoln was never really Abraham Lincoln (he was a British Agent) and his assassination was all a sham and that the civil war was NEVER about slavery, (as i've said before) it was about killing off of the 'slaves' and at the same time the Rothchild's could bankrupt the north and south since they controlled the Central Bank...

THere are many different versions of THE HIDDEN HAND, but this is the one i was referring to:

[​IMG]

8. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Do you have a link to the book titled, "The Hidden Hand"?

The aspects that I study are more law, history, political economy, and sociology.

Here is a book that explains much:

A History of Feudalism, British and Continental by Andrew Bell

I did know that a portion of the Civil War was over taxes. The official reason given by the North for justifying the Civil War didn't even include slavery. I'm well aware of these facts.

The banking aspect, taxation, as well as the introduction of fiat currency during this period are all quite curious indeed ....

Just to correct one bit of information.... the US did not have a central bank during the time of the Civil War.

The Second Bank of the United States' charter was not renewed during the Andrew Jackson administration in 1836.

The U.S. was not to have centralize banking until the chartering of the Federal Reserve in 1913.

During this time there were state banks and "pet banks" in which government funds were deposited.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/The_Hidden_Hand.html?id=l38OAAAACAAJ

Yes, the Rothchild family concocted the whole thing purposely to put a strangle hold on the different forms of Currency. Slavery was becoming extinct anyway because of how expensive it had become to keep slaves. 'Lincoln' and his wife mary had MANY SLAVES themselves. He says lincoln also traveled with a bodyguard and also slept with him...:thinking:

TO prove the connection of 'Lincoln' and britain all one need to do is see a bust of him in front of the Royal bank in london in the royal exchange building. Of all the people why would they choose lincoln to put in front of that building?

10. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Here is a link to some of the audios of "the Informer":

"The Informer"