Black People : Black Preacher Against Neo Soul Artists-SMDH!

That was very entertaining to say the least.

But in all honesty, he aint saying nothing that other religion practians and spiritualist haven't already said about Christian beliefs.

I had to laugh at alot of things he was saying though.
It tells me, that he himself, hasn't study his bible very thoroughly, and hasn't taken the time to study it's history either.

Thank you for the videos Sunlover!

One thing he said that is absolutely correct is, "this has all happened before."

:heart:

see

it goes to show that "this church" preaches hate, hating on other black people
amazing, India said she hears the voice of the ancestors to paraphrase her
and then he goes on to say don't listen for grandma don't listen for the kettle
he shows how ignorant he truly is, ancestors first off go beyond "grandma"
ancestors go centuries and thousands of years back and this fool doesn't realize he's here because of strong ancestors who had the will to survive
when you diss ancestors than i have no respect for you, especially a black man
dissing his ancestors, i thought "church" was about love and acceptance
but it proves here it definitely is not, he was putting down "black artists"
who were at a show christian endorsed, i thought is was a sin to engage in carnival atmospheres, i guess just like everything else religion makes moves to its' convenience

this is one of the sorriest displays i've ever seen, i don't HEAR LOVE AND CARING MENTIONED NOT ONCE, all i heard was hate and it's so amazing
when he said these were "secular" artists, NO WRONG BROTHER, YOU ARE
THE SECULAR ONE

this is why i don't like to use the term "GOD", but i do use it because that's the term many people know
it's funny too that these preachers always preach about "man of god" yet they rarely follow this code of conduct that profess

Just another one of our family members whom have grown to hate themselves and anything associated with our true past. I get that response at my store all the time about who i am. The classic to me allways is the question" Do u know u are going to heaven ?" my response " yes because that is where i came from!" hetep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back