Black Positive People : Black Power: The global emergence of Black billionaires

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Every year Forbes Magazine produces a list of the wealthiest people in the world. Black people on the list are few and far in between. But we're rising - and doing so quite fast!

We've all heard the stories of how high African-American unemployment is. But did you know Black-owned business is the fastest growing part of America's economy?

We've also heard stories of famine and war across Africa. But did you know that Ghana is the fastest growing economy in the world?

And even though in recent years many Blacks have fallen off of the Forbes list, there are also some brand-new additions!

Without further ado, I present to you the wealthiest Black people in the world

Awesome.

I figure if I get to $0 debt with cash on hand. I'm wealthy :).
I disagree. Wealth is usually built on mountains of debt. I've never seen someone pay all-cash for a rental property.

To me, wealth isn't about whether you have lots of money or not. But rather that you can stop working and make a very comfortable living from passive income sources.

I disagree. Wealth is usually built on mountains of debt. I've never seen someone pay all-cash for a rental property.

If you are in business, debt is your life blood.
For flesh and blood living, avoid debt at all costs.
Build wealth in substance and not by debt

knowledge seed said:
To me, wealth isn't about whether you have lots of money or not. But rather that you can stop working and make a very comfortable living from passive income sources.

Wealth to me is gold, silver, land, wheat, honey, beans, oil..... stuff.

This is so meaningless considering African Americans are lagging way behind any other ethnic groups in the US and those billionaires are going to spend all that money on crap they dont need instead of the black community worldwide. I feel no pride in that. The day Black American reach a PPP per capita similar to the rest of the US or higher level of education, I'll rejoy. For now this is nonsense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back