Black People : BLACK POWER & RED PRIDE

badazzfeliciano

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 8, 2010
i put red instead of brown 'cause us Mexicans, Natives, etcs' ancestors were sun blunt ppl, not lighter shade of brown, or spanish white, even do' last 500 years of culture genocide we've become lighter and lighter. but we're not hispanics or latinos. we're native americans and we came from the first man, the black man.

black people, Afrikans, you're brothers, and sisters, and I am here to offer unity, i be one, but trust me, you got good one for y'all.

i would like to chat, talk, and discuss wide rage of topics in order to help our people, and others to overcome the white man's world.

oh yea, melanin is the shiez

i put red instead of brown 'cause us Mexicans, Natives, etcs' ancestors were sun blunt ppl, not lighter shade of brown, or spanish white, even do' last 500 years of culture genocide we've become lighter and lighter. but we're not hispanics or latinos. we're native americans and we came from the first man, the black man.

black people, Afrikans, you're brothers, and sisters, and I am here to offer unity, i be one, but trust me, you got good one for y'all.

i would like to chat, talk, and discuss wide rage of topics in order to help our people, and others to overcome the white man's world.

I support that unity, and I hope you, are upset about what is going on and has been going on to Black folks moving into Mexican neighborhoods in California, and how Blacks are hunted by Mexican gangs supported by drug lords in Mexico.
The relations between the Aztec and Maya in Mexico go back tens of thousands of years,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_4...7122115C1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYe6...122115C1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5I5IeKMx78

and we as Africans here are the first to acknowledge, how whites stole California, New Mexico and darn near the entire Southwest from Mexico, and most Black children revere Pancho Villa as a hero.
Here in NYC, there has been no rifts, but mutual understanding and respect, however what many folks here ,
are conerned is that the Mexican community across the nation condemn the attacks on Blacks in California, Blacks who are not gang members but families, who are set on because they have moved into the "wrong neighborhood".

The Mexicans in this nation will surpass the Black community in the next 10 years, because
most if not all of your leadership is known only to the community, and they are about economic opportunities for their people, and not photo ops, also because you still have your culture and your understanding of collective economics, that you have maintained for thousands of years.
Here in NYC , you know how powerful Roosevelt ave. is in Queens, but here in Brooklyn, 5th ave, from Flatbush all the way to sunset park, is full of proud Mexican flags on Mexican owned shops ad busineses.

When the stock market eventually crashes,

your survival from your unity, as a nation within a nation,
and economic self sufficency, will get you over the obstacle,

while we as Black folks here will still be talking about rugged individualism, and every family for them selves, and wondering rather we should unify or not with folks of different religions.

Peace MY BROTHER and welcome in Destee.This is powerful statement right here man.We black and most native americans are family,brother in blood and in struggle,we have a common enemy,we should not fight each other,our enemy is the caucasoid man.Again,welcome,you have all my symphaty.BLACK POWER,RED PRIDE TO THE ABORIGINAL FAMILY.

'Siyo, (Good afternoon), poster...

And I applaud your efforts to keep it from being a ethnic vs ethnic internal power struggle etc.

But facts are facts...

As well as as long as too many so called redder than though folk diss the black--while white looking thinbloods run their nations--no real attempts to resolve those other issues and problems-- which continue to keep us divided-- can take place...

It's been and is about five centuries of white contact etc.

I. e., the downside wasn't just the enslavement of the blacks, since a bunch of red (indigenous) folk got enslaved before them, too...

Otherwise wado (thank you) for the sincere effort...

FYI...

Take care...

Peace...

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back