Black Spirituality Religion : Black Power In Numbers

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
planets_nasa1.jpg

I wanted to make a separate thread to expound on some the conversations on the "Running Numbers" thread -that way, we can compartmentalize this one point:

We've heard the term "there is power in numbers" and usually we are talking about the power of groups, unions and communities to organize and fight against something. But in this case, we are speaking about numerology and the zodiac- the 9 planets to be precise.

Now. "Black Power" -something we've been discussing recently in a multitude of threads, is magnetism, the ability to absorb from long distances-remotely, even beyond dimensions themselves. Again. This is why the "Black power" fist is really the symbol of an antenna held up about the head. Such power can translate into many different things, our numbers as well as the planets that correspond to them, would help us- somewhat- to pin-point what our exact power is and how we should be training to utilize it.

This should be interesting, if not entertaining to say the least. Keep in mind, we are not dealing with personality, destiny numbers, characteristics etc., that both numerology and astrology are known for. We are speaking about power and where we can draw our power from.

For now we will only deal with the Earth day, even though it's possible to extract a "power number" as detailed in the "Running Numbers" thread and use that as well to direct certain types of energy.

uewb_07_img0452.jpg

"I live like a man who's already dead," Malcolm X

Ancestor Malcolm X was born on May 19, 1925. His earth day number is: 1+9=1

Based on this Malcolm's ruling planet for his Earth day is the Sun. Calculate your Earth day and find out what Planet rules over that day using the list below.

1. Sun (Leo/Aries) 2. Moon (Cancer) 3. Jupiter (Pisces/Sagittarius)
4. Uranus (Aquarius) 5. Mercury (Gemini/Virgo) 6. Venus (Taurus/Libra)
7. Neptune (Pisces/Cancer) 8. Saturn (Capricorn) 9. Mars. (Aries/Scorpio)

Ancestor Malcolm X's "Black power" is drawn from the Sun. Is that surprising? Not at all. So if you were born on the 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th of any month you also draw your power from the Sun.

Sun Gods and Goddesses have always been strong leaders, which is why all leadership, political and spirituality is derived from the Sun Gods our Ancient Ancestors.

Now we know Malcolm X was a Taurus, but it's always very interesting when someone as the same planet ruling their Earth day as well as their astrological sign. Don't worry, it's actually very normal not to have matching planets. If Malcolm was a Leo or Aries for example, that might be too much Sun perhaps. Venus helped him to be a loving and compassionate leader as well. But since we are talking about "power" and not "personality" it's clear that Malcolm's power was drawn from the Sun-like Superman.

obama_super_obama.jpg

(side note: Why is Obama and Wife on myspace? http://www.myspace.com/barackobama, http://www.myspace.com/michelleobama)

But just out of curiosity, I've heard the theories behind the relationship between Malcolm X and soon to be President- Barack Obama.
We are "told" (because ~those in the know~ often lie about their exact day of birth) that President Obama was born on: Aug. 4, 1961 so his power is drawn from Uranus. So while Leo is a Sun sign- which is good for leadership "personality" wise, his real power is drawn from...wait a minute here..Uranus is the planet for very powerful mind control.

I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it.

Mgarvey%5B1%5D.jpg

Let's go backwards for a moment. Way back. Let's examine Ancestor Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Jr. August 17 1887 - An 8, drawing power from Saturn- which is Set, also known as Satan. Interestingly enough, this Satan tried to free us from bondage "too". Very interesting correlation there. In fact, Satan sparked the Black liberation/consciousness movement-period. This "Jr" gave the other "Jr" his template. You figure it out.

And if you were born on the 8th, 17th or 26th of any month, perhaps you are a "Set" as well. I know many wish such people did in fact carry pitchforks that way you could see them coming.

What this information means to you, depends on how far you are willing to take it. For me personally, my number is 9- drawing my power from Mars. As a Gemini with the power of Mars, I have a hidden advantage. (sinister laughter) But it's perhaps true we all have a hidden advantage once we understand how our Black power can be used to our benefit.

black-power.jpg

1. Sun (Leo/Aries) 2. Moon (Cancer) 3. Jupiter (Pisces/Sagittarius)
4. Uranus (Aquarius) 5. Mercury (Gemini/Virgo) 6. Venus (Taurus/Libra)
7. Neptune (Pisces/Cancer) 8. Saturn (Capricorn) 9. Mars. (Aries/Scorpio)

Meta, what about the planets in each number, like when someone is born on a day that contains two digits. Like me for instance, my birthday is on the
11th which would be the number 2, However, also 1 and 1 is Sun+Sun If this is correct or incorrect from your understanding on numerolgy, please help me to understand what this say's about me or what it does not say about me?

Malcolm X 19th is also Sun+Mars

Marcus Garvey 17th is also Sun+Neptune

Obama is on the 4th so his power would be dealing with Uranus alone. Also, did you know that Obamas rising sign is Aquarius?

One more thing two Meta, have you ever had your chart done? If so, do you know or remember what your rising sign is? I get the feeling your rising sign is Scorpio.

Astrologer4U

Queen Astrologer4U, I've had so many charts done and it's been awhile since I've looked at it. I don't recall a rising in Scorpio but I'd have to look thru my junk files to find it.

As far as your numbers, from my understanding you always want to add double digits together to get a single digit, except in the case of master numbers which you have- 11. And there is 22, 33, 44 etc. There are certain places where master numbers have no real value and should be added together anyway. This is such a case, only because there are only 9 vibrations that we are dealing with.

Your double digit theory is still possible, I wouldn't rule it now, more research is needed. This technique is used by hindu astrology, there are mantras for each planet.

Out of curiosity.....
Let's get some "11" people in here and see if we can extract some logic.

Bonnie Pointer
July 11, 1950 (Cancer)
9777346-9777349-slarge.jpg

Kimberley Coles
January 11, 1966 (Capricorn)
150x223.jpg

Mary Jane Blige
January 11, 1971 (Capricorn)
mary-j-blige-u23.jpg

Kimberly Denise Jones aka Lil' Kim
July 11, 1975 (Cancer)
Lil-Kim-w06.jpg

Bonnie Pointer and Lil' Kim have allot in common. This is an example of what happens when a person has the same ruling planet in their zodiac as well as their Earth day. I'm using this example to explain the logic behind the numbers. Both Miss Pointer and Lil' Kim draw their power from the moon, sometimes that energy can go too far.

An individual's ability to share, participate, reflect and be a member of society is signified by the Moon. The Moon also rules over Womanhood. We can tell that all of these Women are dealing with the power of the Moon in different ways, all dealing with Womanhood and the expression of Womanhood. Mary J. has more Man problems than a maximum security prison if you listened to her albums, and we already know the 411 on Lil' Kim.

Obama_praised_by_Louis_Farrakhan.jpg

Hon. Minister Farrakhan
May 11th, 1933

Sun+Sun or Moon?

Yes, I have had my share of negative issues involving men. Not anymore though. I became aware of my power and as a result, I don't waste my energy with people in general. Wasting energy with people not worthy of my energy, is no different from casting pearls to swine. I had to learn that the hard way. Honestly speaking though, for real, negative issues involving men is over with and has been for a long time now. It has to do with Pluto making sublte changes in Sag before entering into Capricorn, which is my Sun sign.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back