Black Spirituality Religion : Black pope

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Anyone here want to share information on Peter Hans Kolvenbach, if you know who and what he is, let's hear it?

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I know about the Egyptian Peter written in the pyramid texts of Pepi about 2,000 years before the New Testament Peter.

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I hear ya brotha,

but that's not who I'm referring to. He's known as the Jesuit General, THe order of the Jesuits was created by Ignatious Layola from 17th century spain. I will leave it at that. Just want a few others to give me their input

4. 9EtherAlchemist

9EtherAlchemist Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    It would be interesting to read any information on a entity called the 'Dragon Court' that I heard about in a Phil Valentine interview. It would also be interesting if anyone could connect the dots of the Black Pope, the Dragon Court and the Moorish influence in Europe since they had so much influence there.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace god

'the black (hidden) pope'

[​IMG]

- He is also called 'count Kolvenhoof'. He took over after Pedro Arrupe died in '88. The count stepped down in '06 or '07 i think....

Along with what 9ether suggested, you can also check a book called 'the hidden hand' it details how the world's conflicts are purposely set up and who controls them.

The funny thing about the 'count' is that he is a dutchman who lives in Rome, probably more specifically in the NATION called "THE VATICAN". The VATICAN (666) is set up much like D.C. (6) which most people don't realize is that is all the american president is really president over. Anyway, he heads the church of Jesu (short for jesuits) which also houses the Knights of Malta. In most of those stories of king arthur that you see on tv and in the movies and movies like 'the international', these are who these assassin's work for. They are usually Jesuits, or Knights of malta. These are also the same people who get these pedhophiles priest off of the hook whenever they get caught.

The count is a luciferian, but does not believe in satan which one might find odd being that most are taught they are one and the same. The same way people are taught that Jesus and Christ are one and the same. This guy and other generals think themselves to be socerers. But don't be so surprised because most of your U.S. generals have to go this route also just to get those stripes which is why more often than not they are above the law.

Check out a book called 'jesuits' and you will see the count in a rare picture along with some of his top members. One of the members is a black man! The count occupies this seat for life unless he steps down, or becomes a heritic and under the jesuit oath he would be sacrificed and the other generals would then elect another. kind of like what the Vatican does with their popes. The Count is actually portrayed in a movie that Tom Hanks was in about this very thing where he was trying to decode who was doing all of this killing with the daughter of a former member of the jesuits and they were trying to get to her father before the jesuits did because they were going to kill him because he became a heretic and he had so many of their secrets. This guy wouldn't even let tom hanks in his house until he could decipher and answer a couple of question only a mason or jesuit would know. I forget the name of the movie, but the jesuit priest who was out to kill them had blonde hair, wore a black robe and went thru a ritual where he stripped naked and screamed in a room for a while before being sent out to prove his loyalty to the jesuits by killing 'the heretic' and eventually killing himself instead of being caught.

Even the mob must bow down to this man and i would dare submit that when you find a family that is being torn apart by the feds, especially here in NY it is because they did not 'kick up' to the Cardinal here and he in turn could not 'kick up' to the black pope. This is why in the mob and in mob movies you can not 'be made' unless your lineage can be traced back to the 'old country'. So the mob is just an extended arm of the Jesuits and knights of malta of which most 'bosses' belong!

THese people are everywhere along with the jews. Look at most of your sports teams owners and there they are! The big controversy over Lebron wasn't that he left Cleveland, it's that he left his jewish OWNER who is apart of the knights of malta and he's still pissed off simply because he was embarrassed, he could care less about how the rest of cleveland feels!

But back to the Count, his orders can not be questioned and when he speaks, people move and make moves. They have arms all over the world, that carry out these orders. If a plane goes down full of dignataries, well, uh, yeah they probably had something to do with it! By now, we should also know that they start WARS! So we must reflect and see why Obama went into Lybia with little to no provocation. We must look at why they are trying to intimidate Iran and now pakistan and why they went into Iraq the first time under Clinton and you can go back to Vietnam as well. All of the major wars, they were 'the hidden hand'. Check that book out! They even controlled THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT which resulted in Washington gaining more power which is why the jesuits kept up the agitation.

It is the pyramid scheme, just like the masons. Those at the bottom have no idea who they are working for and carrying out missions for. THey have been behind almost every major conflict since before 1776. And yes, they were behind the Revolutionary war!

So, in short, The count, was the current holder of the seat entitled "the black pope", just as Obama is holds a seat entitled "president of the U.S." who on that pyramid, is just a low level servant who really makes no decisions at all.

Please pardon the long windedness, but there is so much more and so many people involved that just describing 'the count' didn't seem like enough.

peace to you

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    hmmm interesting at least. thier are a lot of movies being released that pits the illumanti against these order of priest in regards to controlling the order of things. The symbol of the baphomet is rumored to be linked to the order of the illumaniti. This symbol has been linked with various entertainers policito types etc. Of course obama has pictured displaying this symbol as of late. I guess what i am trying to say is who is running it? lol

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Yes, obama does seem to love flashing that sign.......lol

To my knowledge, the black pope (the seat) is the supreme general and he runs it. THough he runs it in the best interest of (you can't even call these people rich because they are so far beyond that) the wealthy, he is the one in control and exhorts that power thru his generals who are in leadership positions in every area of people activity, up to and including the military. In masonic circles the black pope is compared to Lord Matreya!

They say that the people (rebels) in lybia were dissatisfied, well hopefully now like during the '64 civil rights movement when agitation was purposely provoked, we can now see who is really behind it to push forward with their own agenda .......

These movies pit the one against the other, just like republicans and democrats are pitted against one another in the light. But in the dark, they are one and the same order, it's just that one is sub-serviant to the other and the sub-serviant one does not know who is at the top of the order he/she works for.

WHen you see a politician like Obama making the sign it is because he see's one of the reps. of the jesuits or knights in the crowd. He may not even know what order he belongs to but he knows that the one he is saluting has much more power than him. They must make this sign in public as a show of their loyalty. Entertainers, more often than not take their oath's at the Hotel California. A hotel made popular in the late 70's by a rock group who made a song about it:

They have basically turned our Rap and R & B artist's into vehicles to get their messages out as most of our artist's have handlers, whether white or black.

But again, in regards to the baphomet symbol, it can be traced back to us as it was taken and perverted from the god Anubis. They are worshipping the black man, but only know it at the highest of levels in their order. Just as the catholic church still worships the black madonna and son every year in Europe. The pope even has this statue in his private chambers.

The black man that is apart of the jesuit order, i would humbly suggest, is the 'guide', as no white man is allowed beyond a certain point, so this 'brother' is used basically as a portal or gateway, if you will......

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I can dig most of what ur saying. It sounds similar to me to some of the politico rants i re member reading from doctor york regarding those members wanting to be omni potent and omni present mimicking the mythical concept of what they call god pulling the strings for what is happening now and orchestrating things to come. on a side note if i did not know any better i would say that this "black pope is posing hard for some kind of gang prison picture lookin as we say in the hood" hard as hell" throwing up his set and everythang... lol anyway ... When u talk about them worshipping images of the black madonna and child wisr and auset etc it makes me think about them worshipping some ancient black beings whom once inhabited this planet and produced what is now known as the my steries. I have often wondered if we shall see these beings again.
    hetep

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

Indeed, they worship us still. There is a day in Europer where Auset & heru are worshiped and europeans walk for miles and miles to get there for this worship. It is one of the highest holi-days they have over there. For them the black image of this madonna and child is a major source of power. No wonder they don't show it here in the states. The paint of most of these statues has the paint coming off of their hands and feet because so many europeans literrally kiss the paint off as they worship.

In spain, they say that if you don't take your wife to Montserrat to see the madonna and child, your marriage will not go well....

All throughout Europe you can find many of these black madonna's w/ son. France alone has about 300 or more. They have never stopped worshipping us.

"and the sons of god CAME DOWN (info: down from where?) and saw the daughters of men and saw that they were 'fair' and took them as wives and they bore children for them".... White people in these orders at a certain level are taught who these 'sons of god' are...

Now in regards to the 'black pope', yes he is part of a 'gang' but it has nothing to do with prison. I have seen pictures of him and his generals and have only seen one 'brother' and i had to ask myself what is he doing there and why do they want him there. I mean he must be used as a major part of their order for him to be so close with the 'black pope'. In most of the pictures i've seen, he was always to the immediate right of the pope. And you know there's a pecking order, so for him to always be RIGHT THERE means he holds power.

10. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    see if u can dig up some images of this mystery man! lol This topic reminds me of the movie with Cris tucker and Bruce willis. " The fifth element however they replaced our ancestos with these other beings that resembled some kind of huge penquin like fiqures. The priest knowing the truth and safe guarding it so to speak from the masses. Are these priest working under the same influence or are they coping the ways of the kemetic priest that served under the houses of wisr,heru, and auset,amen,etc. How did these priest practice anyway? How can they worship the images and detest the decendants thier of?