guess death came fore his lease expected,
i stood there shook in shock,
fell to the ground in disbelief,
the trails and tribulations news rumbling in my community,
more communication than unity forced in,
young brethen last breath at last finally,
idle went out in the name of propane,
through my window's pain i saw them looking insane,
slipping up on uncertainty's anticipation three sixty five tides wreaking havoc,
light the fire at the dead end scoping,
this hit is my survival,
in all ways giving it up,
witnessing everything be fore thee,
me going head up,
face to face when i'm peaking,
as we were accepted during love making,
sown one was happening raw and uncut,
the type of peace i fiend fore most,
coasting in my ride as the ghost's host,
the lover in your city,
guest in your south,
supreme in your north,
twogether we can payback,
lay back four deep rolling slowly through seasons,
so much love in my soul,
i channel my censored aggressions passively in this form of art,
fore the name of no-fame,
propane plus the flame,
this hit is my survival....

i can't eat,
eye see the opposition who i can't trust,
walking live is a trip after dusk,
more souljahs are on the alert,
hearts are covered bound to erupt,
memories are awaken uncuffed out the corners,
rapid patterns of plots untouched,
lights go dim and black seas are departed,
heads ache ringed without sound,
i can eat,
strolling fore opportunities breaking wrecks,
composed as correction plus decision,
strike your name across walls of the mentality imprisoned,
taking no shorts or losses,
heaven on earth respect mine,
it is unknown what you stand fore,
i pack my drawers fully ain't no more room,
when i'm the dresser stick-man martial artist,
the alien wrapping pain on pressure points with stings like tribal band aid,
styling free me when i holler youngster about his wealth selfless character good fore the honor,
cause everybody want to sea,
but they'll never fill me deep,
drowning to feel me see,
i'm black poetry.

we got trees roads notes folks hoax ditches stitches narrows plus straits blessings wrecks bounce tripping peace the walk my journey i'm hawk i'm fly i'm high i'm radioactive unstable galloping on my night mare sweeping dipping swerving tossing hits missed me tinglealing looney tune musekhet headstanding on the ceiling make it walk who got clapped give me dap standfast souljah on the map snap pause step move stop step snap start tripping dipping stripping painted on clever naw that's natural cuts like walter payton lines broken are the foes' penetration success we got trees paths roads creeks rivers lakes swamps dirty hips hop on the one to the two clay deep whowoodaveverdrought you new? I'm black poetry

I'm black poetry laid back paid to the tee-off on top of the world one to be exact tornado cylindrical force grand opening symmetrically geometric astronomical metaphysical transformation stomping infinitely stronger rushing bull style get tar wah-wah baby paving roads making nu streaks creeping on up marching beats of dynamite holding my boo closer tonight rolling solo tighter knowing she gon' leave me sow i give her all the altitude i got representing high school since we plotted stars outer sight cause it's just me and rulette across lands where traffic jam sectioning off relatives latent in all forms wisdom got them lost but they clicked together ready to battle until it's off simulation will cost you currency of rhythm electrifies through hues raining speeches of articulation circulating diplomacy calling shots guarding my point posted up against my destiny tiny bigger figure i use precision the number one problem underestimated before failure rusted-in contemplation temporary beliefs when you retreat in the resort meant fore the decease i'm within spirit dressed when the iron hit opposition with defeat featuring my last call of elites delightful we traveling live from on top of the tree squawking taking flight the young transporter poetically ridden mean mugging swooping in stealth at mach speed increasing pressure per downward velocity nano seconds on target like a blast i'm about to smash head on it's on talons sharpest snatching shock by the shoulders stranded in fear crushing envy to sleep is my master script tour changing fore no one surrendering to no color proposing hail storm married to winter compositions para-graphed aligned souljah X marks the spot thinking how i think crossing over without no pass advancing fliest assisting air with steps over eyes mimicking the second hand at high noon it's a three including a free throw with no time on the clock hut spread righteously floating black mary back to the dendera city in the hands of eighty eight all i ever wanted to do was be underground uniquely rooted rose over anyone six feet i'm taller by the days aged better than wine sealed boping the scale of monk harmonizing keys like duke follow me like flutes blowing quik sweet elixir twist of explicit emissions dual exhaust never tired rolling four gold hundred realer than my last times shaking your devil off my feet the epitome of my death the enlightenment of my happiness the sorrow of weeping willows creating a whole nu vision of plush lands to everlast as i hit you lying anxiously on my warm pillows ready with all i got and all i got is neverending reopen surgery to the chest reviving the dead upon scheduled visits persistent liter sure drops of the bomb heat i'm black poetry.

Real about myself reaching,
open my pages to listen,
feel my sol under covers,
at last i was touched the right way,
what would you do if the world is hopeless?
if you had the power to refuel circuits burnt out,
then all lights would turn on,
a sage throughout my times,
riddler who lived in the mountains,
musician who walked through valleys,
breathed air above sea level,
released my passion below level,
i hit a spot bottom rocks scattered,
mourning myself eyes closed,
bubbling from asia to europe breaststroking,
never judge how you couldn't handle,
everybody wants a piece of me,
hiding me in the slots,
more women stare me down,
i stand still and silent holding your bluff,
you ain't deeper than i,
you scared of the soul out of control,
i got six hundred pages of thoughts who rhymed,
on time like james brown one two three,
i knew trinity plus the triangle plus three plus tres,
in latin america they wish fore me,
in africa they pass me down generations at a time spoken word,
be a male in my society coupled to the greatest female ever walked,
she'll give you her way of tribal test to the maximum,
if you fail then another brother is in a line,
it's all significant by the rivers growing up reflective,
as black poetry.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back