Black Poetry : Black Poetess

Eric Mitchell

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 23, 2004
BLACK POETESS

I see you in my mind. Dark brown skin, so smooth, so soft. Deep brown eyes, calming, wise, powerful. Thick beautiful lips part to speak, brown eyes now closed. The sound of your voice seizes the air. Your words flow like warm liquid into sand. Every drop absorbed, soaking in till saturation. Your verses envelope me like a lovers most intimate embrace. You continue with your art masterfully. The product of your soul released upon unsuspecting ears, taking control of my emotions, arousing my senses. As I listen, I am not my own possession. Your work complete, the flow ends, brown eyes open. I remain still, giving pause, slowly becoming my own once again. I feel awkward, like having made love to someone for the first time. Not knowing what to say as bodies untwine and new lovers gaze at each other satiated beyond words. I have no words to express what you have bestowed upon me with your craft. I sit silently, unable to speak, tears flowing in salute to your verse.

By Eric Mitchell

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back