Black People Politics : Black People's Response to Obama's Death ?

when he reaches a point that

the new world order agrees that he has too much power (like they have that rite) ....

they will slay him..... but not after tempting him with all of the fleshly desires of this world...

he initiated himself when he began to think that he was anything but one of us... one of the hopeless here in america....

when they realize that real n****'s ain't gon follow the trick they will care less about what happen to this brother...

c in our dna is the code... the code to reachin divinity...

like the nike commercial use to say...

WHAT IS IT THAT THEY WANT????

MAYNE, GOTTA B THE SHOES.... EVEN THO THEY WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER FIT THEM...

SOME OF US LOVE US AND WILL DIE FOR IT.....

THOSE WHO FORGET THE PAST ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.

WHAT MAKE BARRACK THINK THAT HE IS ANY DIFFERENT THEN US .. I DON'T KNOW....

WE BROKE AND IN JAIL!!!!!!!! STUCK INSIDE A GHETTO FANTASY HOPIN TO CHANGE

HOPIN...... THIS WORLD IS HOPELESS.... SO LONG AS THERE IS "MAN"... FOR MAN'S ONLY CONCERN IS HIS PERSONAL WEALTH.

black people's response...

listen up black people,yes while i know that in the resesses of our collective minds we ponder the question of[what if]but realistically i don't think that any harm will come to obama and i'll give you one reason why..the inner cities across america are undergoing a makeover of historic porporsions with whites moving out of the burbs and taking back the cities now the last thing they want is pissed off blacks rioting[and let's be for real if something tragic should befall obama that's exactly what's gonna happen]the second reason..he's not gonna do anything to piss em off[he's gonna follow the status quo for his first term anyways[if he doesn't congress will veto him so much he'll be punch drunk]so i don't see any physical harm,now what i'm seeing is a psychological war being played out in the media but that's to be expected,let's see how it all plays out.

I don't think anything is going to happen.

Just like the media tried to get something started with the Tookie williams thing.

They believe their own lies--that we riot over any and everything.

People never uprise without a good reason.

So far, Obama aint no good reason.

All he's done so far is kiss the white *** and dissed the black class.

Nobody in the hood is going to raise any noise over this guy and the upper class Blacks don't raise noise over anything period.

i do not think it is wise to put energy into negative thinking.
i suggest that this thread is harmful.

It would be even more harmful to not put any energy into thinking about it. I am afraid that it is a real possibility for black people in this country that stand out. History has signed and post-dated that check.
As for how we will react? Sister Destee, I hear brothers & sisters all around me everyday saying how things have changed for the better; how racism is a foregone & outdated mentality. Everyday, I listen to my own kind say how whites, and this society, has moved past hatred for ones' color; how we are all finally "getting along".
For me, that says loud & clear how we will deal & react to his death.
But you know what will be just as big a tragedy?
That a lot will be surprised.

:qqb005::qqb005::qqb005:

Brother James ... we all know that they kill Black Men in positions of great influence and power. We absolutely know this, so what will not talking about it do for us? If we stick our heads in the sand, and act like it could never happen, are the chances greater that it won't?

I don't see why discussing this is a negative thing.

It is our reality, and has been for hundreds of years.

Surely if we can live it, we can talk about it?

:heart:

Destee

what will talking about it do for us??

we have seen it time and time again, whether in the physical form or mental!!

some discuss it here all the time. All it will do is start another argument between so called conspiracy theorists and so called realist's (whatever that means).. but in the end, it's just another ****** dead in their eyes......

he's over in the middle east (africa) right now, correct? the so called home of TERRORISM....LOL

what better place for it to happen if he seems to friendly with the so called enemy..they could blame it on any group over there and most of us are still so brainwashed you would fight with anyone to prove that the white man did not set it up!!!!!

as soon as i heard of this trip, honestly that was my first thought..........then who else do those that vote have left but the white women who would become President for the 3rd time if she beats Mccain who is endorsed by the leader of the white masons here in G. bush sr who has been KING of america since Reagan...............

this is too deep for a simple question!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back