Black People Politics : Black People's Response to Obama's Death ?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I was just having a discussion with Brother Keita, and he mentioned this question ... how are Black People going to respond / act, when and if Obama is killed (or ends up mysteriously dead) ... ?? ... :eeek:

Now, i'm not normally pessimistic, but i am rational.

Based on the history of Black Men reaching any kind of national appeal ... logically ... it would be reasonable to consider his possible demise. It's happened many times before Obama, and only time will tell, how many more times it will happen after him.

In this vein, not in an attempt to wish any harm on this Brother's life, but strategically considering all things ... all possible consequences ... how do you think Black People will respond, if Obama somehow ends up mysteriously dead?

Many Black Men have been killed, ended up mysteriously dead, and we did nothing collectively.

Will it be the same, if Obama has to drink from this same cup?

How will white people respond to our response, if we respond at all?

Are we ready for this?

:heart:

Destee

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Prophecy

I mentioned this to my boyfriend and father at the start of the campaign; my concern was that Obama may be getting set up, as a martyr or a catalyst for internal unrest in the US. My speculation comes from the fact that the new laws in place after 9-1-1 will unleash a power never before seen across North America. All it would take is one major incident like the death of a promising President. In fact under the thread I posted about Tavistock I discussed the use of Future Shock briefly. This technique was used in the assassination of JFK, MLK and 9-1-1 to mentally reprogram the civilian masses.

Unfortunately, I am inclined to believe that whatever response is issued by the peoples, is already well calculated and plans laid out for. If the response is incinerating and ignites resistance, the laws and military are ready to instill a new form of martial law and usher in stronger security measures against it's own people. If there is shock and grief, the media and other social control agents are prepared to use this trauma to usher in a new mind set with the people, so either way, it's not a good look.

I pray that for the safety and well being of us all, Obama keeps his life and maintains the security of his family. A race war in America will bring the world to the beginnings of darkness and authoritarian rule. It will also mark a shift in spiritual energies on this planet. I can only see this with my minds eye in a way that I haven't yet words to describe. I can only call it the return of the water people.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    if Obama saw "us" in terms of "we"

i could see us really reacting to his death hard (depending how he dies) i.e., gunshot, heart attack. of course

i don't think Obama is really paying "us" any mind.

The people who will take Obama's death hard are the ones who think he's
    the change for the better, and somehow he will bring joy to their lives

They have killed us off so bad, i don't see much of a reaction to be honest

with you

i hope i'm wrong.

Obama is not fighting for the rights of people

he's fighting to keep the status quo as is

4. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Study the past

This is interesting. Based on what has happened in the past, I don't think we will do anything!... outside of mourn and riot. Which at this point will be used as an excuse to declare martial law.

We are not in the position to retaliate... at all. First and foremost, Because we wouldn't know who to retaliate against! Because if Obama came up "mysteriously" dead, we wouldn't have sense enough to investigate the "mystery" to find who was really behind it! We would just be mad at white people. We still don't know our enemy and how he operates.

And... As phynxofkmt explained, the government will have calculated any type of retaliation from us before hand anyway.

This question is kind of like the "If they decided to come get us, could we stop it" question in the since that it highlights the fact that right now, we are helpless. And we need to take steps to solve this.

5. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    TRUE

So'ja, you make a good point. I think some would react harder than others based on how they feel about Obama. But either way, nothing would be done that would amount to anything for us.

And yes Obama is keeping the status quo as is. I don't wish death on anyone and I pray that Obama stays safe and makes it through.

But... If he was killed, it certainly wouldn't be the revolution stopper!

6. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    it's the message that counts....

Not to argue with you on this point, but I believe that his intentions are irrelevant, it is the symbol of what he represents that will affect people.
    Whether you back Obama or not, the fact is that a Black man has made it this far, and whether we accept him as a token or as a beacon, it is the symbolism of his leadership that is more important in the consciousness of all Americans. If Obama is endangered it will send out a very loud message of totalitarian Nazi stronghold, and that will reverberate throughout many races: Latinos, Jews, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Asians, and supporting Whites that want "racial harmony".

When JFK was assassinated it didn't matter whether or not WE or US thought he was going to bring change, what mattered was that the message was sent that democracy would fail in Amerikkka and that control of the countries destiny laid in the hands of others. Here again, it is the conditioning of the people to accept their inferior status that is more important to the engineers of the NWO. The truth of oppression, is that it can not actually be effective unless the oppressed allow it to be, comes in many forms even if it's mental acceptance of their lives being diminished severely.

If you have an opportunity to read Tavistock's report on the Russian civilian you will realize just how closely the little person and his emotions are emperically recorded, and therefore predicted, instigated and controlled like Pavlov's dog.

This more than anything else is the power behind his candidacy.

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i do not think it is wise to put energy into negative thinking.
    i suggest that this thread is harmful.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother James ... we all know that they kill Black Men in positions of great influence and power. We absolutely know this, so what will not talking about it do for us? If we stick our heads in the sand, and act like it could never happen, are the chances greater that it won't?

I don't see why discussing this is a negative thing.

It is our reality, and has been for hundreds of years.

Surely if we can live it, we can talk about it?

:heart:

Destee

9. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    destee posed a Hypothetical question

i do not want to see Obama harmed in ANY way, ok they already tried his plane lol

yes the people will be affected yes
    his intentions are irrelevant because above all he can't rock the boat
    i wish him the best

listen i'm not against Obama by any stretch, this next president needs to find
    job, a new power source, and be able to stand on the world stage
    and i view obama as The Manchurian Candidate.

:argue::gas::couple:

10. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    yea i agree i don't want harm brought to obama

i mean this is a different time. obama is not Malcolm x, or MLK,
    unless they dragged him down the road tied to a truck
    i don't sense a heighten sense of unity so to speak

the streets will remain the streets, economics remains prominent

the bank runs this country, and the president will follow suite