Black People Politics : Black People's Response to Obama's Death ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was just having a discussion with Brother Keita, and he mentioned this question ... how are Black People going to respond / act, when and if Obama is killed (or ends up mysteriously dead) ... ?? ... :eeek:

Now, i'm not normally pessimistic, but i am rational.

Based on the history of Black Men reaching any kind of national appeal ... logically ... it would be reasonable to consider his possible demise. It's happened many times before Obama, and only time will tell, how many more times it will happen after him.

In this vein, not in an attempt to wish any harm on this Brother's life, but strategically considering all things ... all possible consequences ... how do you think Black People will respond, if Obama somehow ends up mysteriously dead?

Many Black Men have been killed, ended up mysteriously dead, and we did nothing collectively.

Will it be the same, if Obama has to drink from this same cup?

How will white people respond to our response, if we respond at all?

Are we ready for this?

:heart:

Destee

Prophecy

I mentioned this to my boyfriend and father at the start of the campaign; my concern was that Obama may be getting set up, as a martyr or a catalyst for internal unrest in the US. My speculation comes from the fact that the new laws in place after 9-1-1 will unleash a power never before seen across North America. All it would take is one major incident like the death of a promising President. In fact under the thread I posted about Tavistock I discussed the use of Future Shock briefly. This technique was used in the assassination of JFK, MLK and 9-1-1 to mentally reprogram the civilian masses.

Unfortunately, I am inclined to believe that whatever response is issued by the peoples, is already well calculated and plans laid out for. If the response is incinerating and ignites resistance, the laws and military are ready to instill a new form of martial law and usher in stronger security measures against it's own people. If there is shock and grief, the media and other social control agents are prepared to use this trauma to usher in a new mind set with the people, so either way, it's not a good look.

I pray that for the safety and well being of us all, Obama keeps his life and maintains the security of his family. A race war in America will bring the world to the beginnings of darkness and authoritarian rule. It will also mark a shift in spiritual energies on this planet. I can only see this with my minds eye in a way that I haven't yet words to describe. I can only call it the return of the water people.

if Obama saw "us" in terms of "we"

i could see us really reacting to his death hard (depending how he dies) i.e., gunshot, heart attack. of course

i don't think Obama is really paying "us" any mind.

The people who will take Obama's death hard are the ones who think he's
the change for the better, and somehow he will bring joy to their lives

They have killed us off so bad, i don't see much of a reaction to be honest

with you

i hope i'm wrong.

Obama is not fighting for the rights of people

he's fighting to keep the status quo as is

Study the past

This is interesting. Based on what has happened in the past, I don't think we will do anything!... outside of mourn and riot. Which at this point will be used as an excuse to declare martial law.

We are not in the position to retaliate... at all. First and foremost, Because we wouldn't know who to retaliate against! Because if Obama came up "mysteriously" dead, we wouldn't have sense enough to investigate the "mystery" to find who was really behind it! We would just be mad at white people. We still don't know our enemy and how he operates.

And... As phynxofkmt explained, the government will have calculated any type of retaliation from us before hand anyway.

This question is kind of like the "If they decided to come get us, could we stop it" question in the since that it highlights the fact that right now, we are helpless. And we need to take steps to solve this.

TRUE

i could see us really reacting to his death hard (depending how he dies) i.e., gunshot, heart attack. of course

i don't think Obama is really paying "us" any mind.

The people who will take Obama's death hard are the ones who think he's
the change for the better, and somehow he will bring joy to their lives

They have killed us off so bad, i don't see much of a reaction to be honest

with you

i hope i'm wrong.

Obama is not fighting for the rights of people

he's fighting to keep the status quo as is

So'ja, you make a good point. I think some would react harder than others based on how they feel about Obama. But either way, nothing would be done that would amount to anything for us.

And yes Obama is keeping the status quo as is. I don't wish death on anyone and I pray that Obama stays safe and makes it through.

But... If he was killed, it certainly wouldn't be the revolution stopper!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back