Black People : Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAbrotha

BANNED
Aug 27, 2006
im not here to offend any of you but i have a few questions cus im obviously not black.

why do black people go on t.v making jokes about white people but when a white guy does it he gets a lawsuit and is labeled racist..is it because of slavery long ago, none fo you were alive then and neither were these white people so i dont understand its not like any1 here got hurt. its like some bandwagon where you follow what everyother black perosn does.

you have b.e.t...but if we made a w.e.t it wouldnt be allowed and you guys would go crazy..if a black guy dosent get his food perfectly done half the time he asks "cus im black right"..you guys seriously take what your ancestors went through to seriously..

you have been here longer then my people..since im a second generation american from europe..and many still jobless complaining about how life is when mine and many families of my ethenticity went through racism but not they are all pretty much doing very good.

basiclly im saying why do black people get it so much easier then whites when none of have been under slavery..i mean my people went through war, 500 years of opression and we dont make excuses..

why can you make jokes on us but if we say 1 thing or if we even bring up this topic were called racists..somone answer this for me..

Maybe it's because some of you that obviously do more thinking than you do recognize that after all the ethnic jokes y'all have been tossing around "it's your turn".

good bye- it very probably will not be pleasant having you around for the new york minute that you'll be here.

Oh, dear - here comes more silliness!

Maybe it's just me and my suspicious nature, but, off-hand; I'd say somebody got stung and went and found a couple cronies to do a bit more trolling ... Or made up a couple names just to do a bit of "moronic" mess ... It's like as soon as "one of our own" gets thoroughly spanked for some silliness, in comes more like this to get some mess going and get bunches of folks all caught up in the dumb sh1t!

What say one of the moderators do a bit to "keep the bloodlines pure" as it were, and just kill this thread before it wastes a bunch of time and energy? At the very least close it.

Too much that we need to be talking about and growing around to get all caught up in this silliness. Personally, I'd just as soon not even see threads like this stick around. <shrug> Even in light of Sister Darlin Thug_Momma's contention that folks got the right to speak their piece .. particularly when that piece threatens the peace! Just my two bucks.

Yo! "isabrotha", I'd opine that you can follow "notabrotha" .. if you ain't one and the same! It could be true that you really "isabrotha", but if so, I would imagine that you were taught a bit more decency than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back