Jails / Prisons : Black People Working in Prisons

DESTEE:

Thank you for the compliments once again, but it's quite an accomplishment to go toward a doctorate. So I commend both you and your daughter, but especially you for going back to school. Also I only try to share what I know, based on what I've researched in the program, if it is helpful in someway. I do not mean to give the impression that I am somehow "better" or more "intelligent" than anyone else here, by virtue of having a degree or degrees. And I will try to do the best I can to share with you all the research, which I have done on my own respecting the criminal justice system we're subject too.

NeterHeru said:
DESTEE:

Thank you for the compliments once again, but it's quite an accomplishment to go toward a doctorate. So I commend both you and your daughter, but especially you for going back to school. Also I only try to share what I know, based on what I've researched in the program, if it is helpful in someway. I do not mean to give the impression that I am somehow "better" or more "intelligent" than anyone else here, by virtue of having a degree or degrees. And I will try to do the best I can to share with you all the research, which I have done on my own respecting the criminal justice system we're subject too.

uh oh ... i didn't really go back to college, i lived it through her ... don't want you think'n the wrong thing.

And no ... i did not think for a moment that you were presenting yourself as better or more intelligent ... no, not at all ... though you certainly could be! :weights:

I'm very proud of you Brother. It's a great accomplishment to make it through the maze of traps and snares they have laid for us. You've not only done that, but done it quite successfully thus far, and i am proud of you!

I'm so impressed, i even mentioned you to my daughter ... :blush:

You're intelligent, articulate, kind, reasonable, wise, and a whole bunch of other stuff they'd have us believe our young Black Men can't possibly be. You do us all good, providing hope for the future! :love:

Stay Forever Encouraged.

:heart:

Destee

roarin1 said:
What is it that I do?

I neither condone nor murder 90 year old Black Women who
are understandably terrified of whom may be breaking into
HER House and therefore makes an extremely GALLANT attempt

at defending HERSELF. I neither murder nor condone the murder
of 14 yr old Black Boys, whom had found Themselves incarcerated
in a juvenile facility for the first time for the minor offence of 'joy' riding.

I neither murder nor condone the murders of grooms on the eve of
their weddings.

I neither 'cuff' nor condone the 'cuffing' of 5 yr, old Little Black Girls
in an already racist and biased school system for simply 'crying for
Their Mothers.

The list can go on and on and on, however the only other concern I
Really have for the rest of this evening here is emphatically inform you that WHATEVER I do and
whenever I may do it is NONE of your Business and make no mistake about that.

You say you arrest murderers you don't commit them. I guess some of the more gullible may believe you on certain message boards.

I don't care.

But still, maybe you should talk to some of your boy's cause I don't think they gettin the message.

Btw, respect is EARNED ('least the kind I'M familiar with,) not co-erced.

the list has again increased...but the 'justice' at the hands of the law is yet destitute.

OUR People are starting to see this and reject it more and more.

NeterHeru said:
ROARIN1:

"Not only are your views skewed, but they are twisted AND demented. I don't abide well with psychosis, I don't have patience."

I'll take the above quote as open acknowledgement that you cannot reconcile this contradiction. Thanks for finally answering, even in this particular way.

Maybe you didnt hear ME.
You know, schizophrenia is manageable.
And you show all the more classic signs.

So, I'LL say this again....'I don't abide well with
psychosis, I don't have patience.'

I have geniune business to attend to...like hmm

ROARIN.......

ROARIN1:

"'I don't abide well with
psychosis, I don't have patience.'

I have geniune business to attend to..."

If the above statements from you were true why then did you respond to my post 2 weeks after the fact? Obviously I had left the issue alone and saw no reason to prolong it; otherwise I would have continued challenging you on what was previously stated. Rather than accusing me of insanity and literally wasting your time with responding in such a fashion, a more productive use of this time--instead of creating an argument where there is none--would be to focus on the "geniune business" you speak of.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back