Jails / Prisons : Black People Working in Prisons

Truetothecause, I went back and found your question, asking me if I think "these kids are being programmed to commit crimes?" My answer is yes. The programmer is all of us, those who allow violence to exist in their neighborhoods and on the television, in the music they listen too, in the books they read. If a kid is surrounded by violence, then he can be very easily influenced to copy it. If you were eluding to some racist plot by the white race to destroy us or to keep us in line, then my answer is NO! I don't see how they can possible be clever enough to do this without affecting their own children too. Despite what some may think, these white people are not that evil or even that smart. You want to see what is causing all of this criminal behavior, just be more observant of what goes on in the black community. You won't see a lot of outside influences. Lack of parental guidance is where it starts. From there it is all downhill. Put the black family back together and most of the problems will be solved. Blaming outsiders won't solve anything.

not very funny at all!

mrron said:
Truetothecause, I went back and found your question, asking me if I think "these kids are being programmed to commit crimes?" My answer is yes. The programmer is all of us, those who allow violence to exist in their neighborhoods and on the television, in the music they listen too, in the books they read. If a kid is surrounded by violence, then he can be very easily influenced to copy it. If you were eluding to some racist plot by the white race to destroy us or to keep us in line, then my answer is NO! I don't see how they can possible be clever enough to do this without affecting their own children too. Despite what some may think, these white people are not that evil or even that smart. You want to see what is causing all of this criminal behavior, just be more observant of what goes on in the black community. You won't see a lot of outside influences. Lack of parental guidance is where it starts. From there it is all downhill. Put the black family back together and most of the problems will be solved. Blaming outsiders won't solve anything.

Well....thank you for taking the time to respond to my "wonderings".
I will say up front...I agree that they are being, rather, have been programmed; and I agree that the community and family are now the perpetuators of that programming, however, I disagree that there is NO racist plot or influence.

I know that they have initiated this faulty programming which is now manifested in our families and communities and this knowledge is based in part, on the law of physics which suggest that "stuff flows down". In this hierachal society, where white men (as the founding fathers of this society) are top dogs....holding the majority of decision (legal and political) making positions and enforcement of those decisions (policing and such) which govern our experiences, then I am convinced that it is they who have initiated the "program".

Also...the laws continue to be skewed against us and I imagine you may be able to attest to this fact. It also seems to me, that not only are Afreekan families in need of taking responsibility for their ish....the broader society does as well. There is a game in play here...several...called the "Language Game", "Research Game" and "Teaching Game". A french fellow by the name of F.Lyotard outlined these games well in a book entitled "Post-Modernism..." (can't remember the whole title). There are many other documented accounts of how oppression and the impact of trauma effects folks thinking and behaving which I also know has and continues to negatively impact on our youth via intergenerational processes. I equally suspect that your position is a direct result of that same faulty programming and games the white man has played. So, no...they are not intelligent..just full of fun and games...and..the jokes continue to be on US (Afreekans):bye:

truetothecause, I can't disagree with anything you've said. we are all being programmed to act one way or another. Look at the dummy we have for a president. However, I don't think that is possible to keep such a thing secret. The so called secrets the government has, eventually get out. The other thing is this, if it's possible to program people in the way you suggested, don't you think we would use it against our foreign enemies, and they against us? Got to go now

dummies that they are!

mrron said:
truetothecause, I can't disagree with anything you've said. we are all being programmed to act one way or another. Look at the dummy we have for a president. However, I don't think that is possible to keep such a thing secret. The so called secrets the government has, eventually get out. The other thing is this, if it's possible to program people in the way you suggested, don't you think we would use it against our foreign enemies, and they against us? Got to go now
agreed...yet..WE as a ppl are not doing the programming...WE are self-destructing as programmed. The programmers don't have good sense cause they are attempting to destroy "their own"....us amerikkkans...haahahaha..oh that's right....WE are not really amerikkkans.....dummies that they really appear to be....biting the hands which fed them...
until we meet again...
:blowkiss:

mrron said:
Destee, I went back and found the question you asked and I didn't answer, concerning what people continued to live with the people who enslaved them, after they got their freedom? I wish I knew the answer to that question, but I am no an historian either. In our case, many did leave and went back to Africa, where they weren't really welcome. Some went on to South America and the Caribbean, some left the south and went north. It's very difficult to say why those who left did so, and why the others stayed. I would have to surmise that since most of them were born here, they felt that they were at home. Actually many black soldiers fought in the civil war, and were credited with helping to win it, so they fought for the right to be here also.

As to me, I harbor no bitterness for that dark era. I have no intentions of leaving all of the things I worked hard for (houses, cars, pension, investments, money,family and friends etc.) to go to a place not yet named or established. I see no reason to do so either. I have many great white friends, in fact, my very oldest friend is white and attended college with me at the HBCU I attended. I have many close white friends on the job also, whom I trust to have my back, should the need arise. Yes! I am fully assembulated into this intregrated society. I rarely encountered any hostilities due to my race being what it is. So I don't feel that I am intimately connected with my captures. However, I do know what time it is, and what the adversaties might be under certain circumstances. I hope I've answered your question, in a polite manner. LOL

Brother MrRon ... thank you for responding to my question.

I'm glad you have lots of white friends that you can live, work, and depend on, and still not be intimately involved.

I'm glad you have houses, cars, pension, investments, money, family and friends etc.

For that is surely what is important ... you ... and not the collective condition of our people.

As long as you remain in that ivory tower, and never look out across the landscape ... into the fields ... you'll probably be okay.

Stay Blessed.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back