Food Discussion : BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T EAT MEAT

I don't think we understand the relationship between living as God's and Goddesses and what we eat. There is a relationship between food, the mind and the body. Notice the Trinity there. Notice the Trinity in many ideologies. Must of them come from ancient Khemet, although few understand.

I don't think we understand the relationship between living as God's and Goddesses and what we eat. There is a relationship between food, the mind and the body. Notice the Trinity there. Notice the Trinity in many ideologies. Must of them come from ancient Khemet, although few understand.

Correct, but you are preaching to the choir, so to speak.

Correct, but you are preaching to the choir, so to speak.

Not preaching at all. Just sharing thoughts, my Dear Brother.
I came here for dialogue and substantive thought. Nothing more. I am far from qualified to preach to anyone. I think we can ALL learn from one another.
That is why I choose to post things that are relevant to our well being as a people.

Not preaching at all. Just sharing thoughts, my Dear Brother.
I came here for dialogue and substantive thought. Nothing more. I am far from qualified to preach to anyone. I think we can ALL learn from one another.
That is why I choose to post things that are relevant to our well being as a people.

The dialog is enjoyable, it was just a hint of my awareness of the necessity to eat as clean as possible.

ALL cholesterol is found in meat and meat by products. And fast food. Someone in my family recently had a heart attack. All of his arteries were clogged with cholesteroL. Our diet had to change. We already didnt eat processed foods. Even fish has cholesterol. No cheese, no butter, no sweet, etc, etc. cholesterol is a silent killer. I called my doctor and asked for my cholesterol numbers. He told me cholesterol test are given every 5 years or by requesT. Fast food is in a cholesterol league of its own.
This is what the food industry don’t tell you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back