Food Discussion : BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T EAT MEAT

Romans 14
*King James Version (KJV)
Do you have any idea the number of editions made to OUR HISTORY book? Man pah leeze!

Yep, you are correct, there are many editions of our history book, better known as the Hebrew Bible, but, the original African Heritage study bible cuts through all of that.

At one time before the flood, only plant based foods were allowed:

Genesis 1:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Then later after the flood, meat without blood was allowed:

Genesis 9:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
9 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
So, the sources cited above and below, in lieu of any deduction reasoning, makes it plain to me that as omnivores we were designed to eat meat (but not blood), and are equipped to chew and digest same, albeit at a consequence...

51FD4ZX5SKL.jpg

Copyright 1993 by the James C. Winston Publishing Company-Tenth Printing 1998

Yep, you are correct, there are many editions of our history book, better known as the Hebrew Bible, but, the original African Heritage study bible cuts through all of that.

At one time before the flood, only plant based foods were allowed:

Genesis 1:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Then later after the flood, meat without blood was allowed:

Genesis 9:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
9 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
So, the sources cited above and below, in lieu of any deduction reasoning, makes it plain to me that as omnivores we were designed to eat meat (but not blood), and are equipped to chew and digest same, albeit at a consequence...

51FD4ZX5SKL.jpg

Copyright 1993 by the James C. Winston Publishing Company-Tenth Printing 1998

Again, can't believe everything you read in King James version of our history. It's been changed many many times. However let's just talk common sense. How are you not eating blood, if you eat a cow?A dead cow still emits blood! So I don't understand your justification, from s common sense approach.
If we are made up of energy and energy is electric, doesn't make sense that we need electric foods? Maybe this will help:

Again, can't believe everything you read in King James version of our history. It's been changed many many times. However let's just talk common sense. How are you not eating blood, if you eat a cow?A dead cow still emits blood! So I don't understand your justification, from s common sense approach.
If we are made up of energy and energy is electric, doesn't make sense that we need electric foods? Maybe this will help:

Dr. Sebi is well known and respected around these parts, especially concerning his work on cancer.

Nevertheless, I questioned the design aspect of your post only. While the peril and consequence of eating meat is understood, it is allowed and remains a personal choice for the individual.

Dr. Sebi is well known and respected around these parts, especially concerning his work on cancer.

Nevertheless, I questioned the design aspect of your post only. While the peril and consequence of eating meat is understood, it is allowed and remains a personal choice for the individual.

Well of course people can choose to eat things that aren't good for them. Even I am guilty.
Doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive to preserve our temples and be better stewards of ourselves. Especially if it is our CHOICE to live healthier more Godly lives.

Sometimes change is hard...

Well of course people can choose to eat things that aren't good for them. Even I am guilty.
Doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive to preserve our temples and be better stewards of ourselves. Especially if it is our CHOICE to live healthier more Godly lives.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back