Black People : Black People of Power

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Knowledge Seed, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Name as many Black People in positions of power, as you can. Try to name some people outside of the political arena(ie Presidents). Make sure you list the what makes the person powerful and/or what they have accomplished.

2. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    I guess I'll get it started

"Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq Mansour is an internationally acknowledged advisor to Heads of State and business leaders in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and North America. He has been actively involved in structuring investments and joint ventures worldwide for over 35 years. Dr. Al-Mansour was also responsible for the Africa investment activities of Kingdom Holdings, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's investment company. During his distinguished career, Dr. Al-Mansour has been a guest lecturer at Harvard University, Bombay University, Columbia University, UCLA, University of Kenya, London School of Economics and the University of Ghana."

"In addition to Africa Venture Partners, Dr. Al-Mansour sits on the Boards of: Saudi African Bank; Kingdom Holdings, Africa; Multimedia Super Corridor (Malaysia); Space Tech Inc.; AmNet Corp. International; New Avenues Fund Ltd; United Bank for Africa; United Networks; and Landmark Entertainment."

This the brother that opened the door for Obama to get into Harvard Law School.

3. OnTyme

OnTyme Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Vernon Jordan the power broker, civil rights attorney, advisor to many politicians. he is also the uncle to Valerie Jarrett, who is a top Obama Advisor. He helped fund the Negro College fund as well...

shot by an assassins bullet he survived to live another day...and a bilderberg imagine that...and also an adviser to the Clinton Administration..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Jordan,_Jr. funny Harold Ford Jr., Hilary and Bill Clinton, were all attendees the only one not ever mentioned is Obama...
    for a full list of members: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    That's a powerful brother!

5. OnTyme

Ratings:
    +5
    yes I agree with you fully...I like him a lot.

some people would call him evil for being a part of the bilderbergs. I don't think so at all....

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    You and I agree on something????? This is a moment worth celebrating! LOL

7. OnTyme

Ratings:
    +5
    awww, come on now I am sure we will find more to agree on...

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    That's a definite possibility.