Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Never Cease To Amaze Me

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Black People Never Cease To Amaze Me

By Chief Elder Osiris:

Beloved, This is addressed to you Black People who Think for your Life and not believe about your life, which have me to know that I am addressing a very small percentage of Black People on this Internet.

The proof of there being only a small percentage of Black people who Think for your life, is the fact that Afrika is of no primary concern to Most Black people, because today, Afrika does not belong to the Black Afrikans and Black People today, is a egoistical profane arrogant Black people, we are divided among ourselves.

So before I continue on, let me share with you what constitute Black people with a profane Ego.

Ego, what is it?

Ego give a false perception of your fake intellectual self.

The Ego is no more than you having a spiritual display of a superior opinion of your self, it is a state of profane unthoughtful conscious, that elevate the self above all others, having you to believe (Not Think) that only you and only those constituting the majority are correct in everything you do and believe in, and that you are the most superior over all others in that you involve yourself with others, in personal engagement or competitive group action, and you express that false impression of your self with a high label of selfishness to and around others.

The Ego have you behaving with a false perception of your self and have you to not take others opinion, ideas, and reasoning, about a topic under discussion or any other activity you might be involved in if not in agreement with you, objectively.

Ego is a spirit of extreme profane Self Superiority.

So when I am confronted with such confused Black people, it never cease to amaze me in how those type Black people are too trapped into being guided by such a profane ego to the point that ego have caused Black people to be totally unaware of who we are and that we have no interest in learning about who we are.

Because why you are looking, we can not See ourselves by looking at ourselves and by looking at ourselves cause us to believe all that we become irrationally attached to, not knowing what is best for us Black people.

Black people, most of us, we are only moved by what somebody we hold to high esteem tell us to believe, which prevent us from getting to know what we need to understand about ourselves, which serve as a helluva Mental handicap to Black People.

Now, the thing about Black people that never cease to amaze me is how we are able to create and / or allow others to create our own naive reality and treat such illusions as if all that is told to us, we being in such a mental fantasy state of mind, is what we have been conditioned to believe that Truth and Reality is to our lives.

So no, in such a Black counterfeit Mental state, a quality of Mind that have you to believe that all that is told to you and you now being in such a manufactured Egotistical Spirit, is the God Heaven Truth, and it is your Religious up bringing that have you believing that such is the case, as has been told for you to believe and not to do what is needed to know the Divine Truth of the matter that you are reacting to, which now effect your Black Lives in a way that you now believe, and not in a way you should know.

In politics Black people have been made to become egotistical pawns, in hot pursuit for what has been told to us to believe is best for our Black Lives, and the entity telling us what is best for our Black lives happen to be Representative of the Federal Government of America, a Government that has yet to show any respect to the Black Afrikans that it Enslaved, in order for it to become what it is today, which is a domineering egotistical capitalist mixed marked economy, a system in need of having a Lower Lower and Lower class, in order for it to survive.

So it never cease to amaze me how Black people can become so forgetful with a forgiving don't care egotistical defending of a system attitude, a system of of Racism, with a Unjustified Prejudice, a discriminating Spirit toward Black People in America, in Afrika, and else where in the world.

Beloved, have you ever notice how it is when the Egotistical Black American, who is all so stuck up on themselves, go masquerading around in their ignorant intelligence, having the audacity to attempt to condemn the Black Afrikan that is Mental independent and courageous enough to not ever forget what this America Government has done and still is doing to Black People, by having us to believe that this Racist System has the interest of Black and poor people Health in consideration, when talking about revamping America Health Care System,
so that it can serve to the advantage of Black and Poor People as well as the Rich and Middle Class in America.

In the final analysis, the quality of the Health Care System in America will not be based upon what you and I feel about it, it will be what congress pass to become Law for America Health Care System.

So, the Truth will be in the detail of the Health Care bill, and in any Congressional Bill passed to become Law, there are section of such a bill that will be left for interpretation and therein lies the evil of the document, because it is a document that is subject to mean what and how you interpret it to mean, and based upon that political fact, I come down on the Factual side concerning the America Government of me not Trusting it to be Divinely Caring and Considerate for Black and Poor people in America.

As I have often shared with you, not until America Government has past the litmus Test of Reparation For Our Enslaved Ancestors, and has given just consideration to the Children Of The Middle Passage Right to Freedom of Choice for Choosing Our Own Place Of Domicile, and until then, in my Mind, America will remain Suspect of Evil planning and doing against Black and poor people, even when on the surface it appear to be Divinely real, underneath there be the dwelling of naive reality and lies and deception misguiding and misleading Black and poor people, and you Black Folks can take this Divine Truth I Share with you or ignore it, as you remain insulting to the Divine Truth That I share with you, all being based upon the Black Life Experience in America and the World.

There Is No Greater Divine Truth Than, EXPERIENCE!!!

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2009

At the same time

I say with much respect Chief Elder, you also can not pick and choose the information you feel is harming the community and post it as if that is the final bill. I respectfully say that I understand your goal and we share the same thought and that is to make sure our people are not bambozzled into a false sense that the GOV is NOT looking out for our best interest. I hope you take what I post in the way it is intended, not to dispute you but to add to what you share and make sure we are giving the facts that come from the Obama administration and NOT the far right who are trying to confuse the issue.

My Beloved Linda.

Beloved I take your comments with the greatest of respect.

Yes, as I stated in my last post about Black People Amaze me, I clearly indicated that the Bill that become Law is what will have an effect upon us.

My Sharing on this matter does not have anything to do with party politics or Left or Right, it is based upon my life experience with America system of Governing and what I get from what seem to be shaping to become a Health Care Bill that will effect the quality of Health care in America.

So do know that I know that you have every Good intention in all that you have shared with us, but beware of the Document that become Law in the name of Health Care for Everybody in America.

Of course you know that I remain Firm in that which I have shared regarding this Health Care Matter and as I have said from the out set, I do desire that I am Wrong in this case of the matter of America Health Care proposal.

Be Kind to Your Self, Beloved.

Much Love And Respect To You, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back