Black People : Black people naturally evolved into white people?

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
I have read theorist after theorist state that white people are the result of black people moving across the continent of qi,timat,earth geb etc. As a result of migration some of the habitors of certain regions were caught in climates that were causes for change in thier physcial appearance due adapting to thier new envoirment inorder for survival. I have had a problem with this theory for quite some time. However if this very popular theory is so true then why are eskimos so melainated and very spritual. Does weather also change the levels of melanin that regualte energy flow? If so then why have the eskimos be unaffected. They have the longest running record of living in such conditions. Any responses are welcomed and invited.

Check out heavy melanaited eskimos
www.peregrinehelicopters.com/eskimos3.jpg

emanuel goodman said:
I have read theorist after theorist state that white people are the result of black people moving across the continent of qi,timat,earth geb etc. As a result of migration some of the habitors of certain regions were caught in climates that were causes for change in thier physcial appearance due adapting to thier new envoirment inorder for survival. I have had a problem with this theory for quite some time. However if this very popular theory is so true then why are eskimos so melainated and very spritual. Does weather also change the levels of melanin that regualte energy flow? If so then why have the eskimos be unaffected. They have the longest running record of living in such conditions. Any responses are welcomed and invited.

Check out heavy melanaited eskimos
www.peregrinehelicopters.com/eskimos3.jpg

good question

i wish i could offer something

because i sure as helll would like to know how the "devil" was created lol

calm down white people i'm just jokin'

or maybe not

Well brother, it's like this; Do not become confused by thinking that it was just weather conditions alone. That would be a mistake. What you must account for are multiple conditions. Example; the Eskimos may be in extreme conditions by our standards of weather, but if one does some serious research on the land mass called Europe or the globe, one will find that the earth went through some type of axis shift that drastically changed the condition of Europe. Not only Europe but Africa also.

Where we now see all that sand around the pyramids and the sphinx is not as it always was. That whole area was plush with green grass and the whole nine. Now let me get back to Europe for a minute. Once this drastic shift occurred that also changed the weather sort of like the movie "day after tomorrow"...the next thing that's going to happen is that your diet is going to become deficient also. Now you suddenly can't even get the needed nutrients, vitamins, proteins or minerals that will allow your system to maintain or function as it is supposed to.

Not only did you suddenly become deficient on that level, but now you are actually degenerating just as a means to survive!! Where you were once eating vegetables and fruit and maybe some meat, now there is NONE !! What are you eating brother? Feces? your family? the weakest of the clan or group? Now if i couple in those factors with the factors of inbreeding and some other things, you can easily see cellular degeneration and a whole lot of things taking place....something an Eskimo would never go through. Why? cause they are in the position to get fish, seal, bear and other things. You...you was on dry land up in Europe when this change occurred...you can't even get a fish !
I could go on and on with this to take you from the physical to the psychological to the spiritual of the issue with each passing generation, but I just wanted to lay something here to let you think about this a little more than you have.

I have seen maps of the south pole drawn by our ancestors that revealed the entire shape of that land mass !!! The white man didn't believe it because to his knowledge there was always ice there. So they took a computer down there and shot sound waves into the ice...and wherever there was land the computer would draw it out on the screen. Sure enough, they saw what our ancient ancestors has already drawn on maps.

Thanx for response

Keita said:
Well brother, it's like this; Do not become confused by thinking that it was just weather conditions alone. That would be a mistake. What you must account for are multiple conditions. Example; the Eskimos may be in extreme conditions by our standards of weather, but if one does some serious research on the land mass called Europe or the globe, one will find that the earth went through some type of axis shift that drastically changed the condition of Europe. Not only Europe but Africa also.

Where we now see all that sand around the pyramids and the sphinx is not as it always was. That whole area was plush with green grass and the whole nine. Now let me get back to Europe for a minute. Once this drastic shift occurred that also changed the weather sort of like the movie "day after tomorrow"...the next thing that's going to happen is that your diet is going to become deficient also. Now you suddenly can't even get the needed nutrients, vitamins, proteins or minerals that will allow your system to maintain or function as it is supposed to.

Not only did you suddenly become deficient on that level, but now you are actually degenerating just as a means to survive!! Where you were once eating vegetables and fruit and maybe some meat, now there is NONE !! What are you eating brother? Feces? your family? the weakest of the clan or group? Now if i couple in those factors with the factors of inbreeding and some other things, you can easily see cellular degeneration and a whole lot of things taking place....something an Eskimo would never go through. Why? cause they are in the position to get fish, seal, bear and other things. You...you was on dry land up in Europe when this change occurred...you can't even get a fish !
I could go on and on with this to take you from the physical to the psychological to the spiritual of the issue with each passing generation, but I just wanted to lay something here to let you think about this a little more than you have.

I have seen maps of the south pole drawn by our ancestors that revealed the entire shape of that land mass !!! The white man didn't believe it because to his knowledge there was always ice there. So they took a computer down there and shot sound waves into the ice...and wherever there was land the computer would draw it out on the screen. Sure enough, they saw what our ancient ancestors has already drawn on maps.

Thank you for your response dear brother! A couple of questions i must ask you however. Why was the earth axis shifted according to your opinion? If the originial man with the dna of the essence of it all devolved into a white man. where did the gentic code of the orginal man(genome) go. If the essence of it all was once in them(white people) what is taking so long for the to return to the state they once where in? The shift of the earth axis was noted for the destinction of the dinosaurs as well. How come they did not just devolve as well into a more suitable state to exist during those harsh conditions when the earth was covered with dust. The ice age begin in light of ra not being able to nourish the planet meaning it was impossible for plant life to exist as well so the oxygen levels had to be well below suitable levels. The only recorded absence of light is unfortunatly recorded in the gilgamesh epics(created by a collsion of the shams of nibru into qi) or in the holy bi bill. In both instances eloheem, annuanaki, allowed for the existence of light. I do understand that the earth must have frozen overall several times due to a new equinox starting every with a new generation of the sun. However all bodies within the organ(solar system) must go through what the source is going through. so life could not be existed during the recycling of ra or the energy for all in this body of entities we currently dwell. The behavior above is very much so remincient of cave men dear brother. I can understand de volving to survive. There are beings that have been uncovered to dwell in very harsh condtions and surviving however they are in there perfected state.There devine state no things can do anything without the assistance of the essence of it all, i cannot relate cave me from devolving black people some thing just aint right about it . Help me to overstand dear brother

That was hypothesis number one. However, before I venture on number two, allow me to expand on "one a little more". In the state of devolution there is a point where regeneration is still possible. It is only when devolution has reached a certain point that there is no return...in essence, a new species with a new blue print has emerged...all imprints of the original are totally lost or destroyed. In fact, it is at this point where the next step would be death. In other words, the human mechanism has gone through all the changes it can in order to survive.

Now in terms of the dinosaurs and the change they encountered. The change was too rapid and drastic for a non-thinking creature to survive in. Instinct would still rule and as such, only the amphibean possibly stood a chance in terms of modifying or devolving. The last known ice age is estimated as ending about 50,000 years ago....a lot can occur in that kind of time range. But let me move on, cause there are other hypothesis to consider that have equal weight.

Number Two; Did our people actually create the white man? Very possible indeed, but I think it was more of an experiment that came from a genetic defect in the beginning. Example: Lets say for unknown reasons an African Albino was born from an African woman. That alone would have been enough for our own scientist to look with amazement and wonder "how was something like that possible...how did this happen...and, can we do it again?"

This would of course be the beginning of ancient genetics, cross breeding and of anatomical investigation....not only to understand how and why, but to cure it as well. There is research material out there that said our ancestors had found a cure for leprosy or white sickness...so the idea that we may have made them is equally possible when we understand the level our people were on. I'd like to know who named the first book in the bible "Genesis" because the first four letters spell "GENE".

I would venture to say that this is extremely possible which is why the European is so gung ho on genetics. When you really think about it, where did the white man even get a concept such as genetics from?? I'm saying this to say that our people had MILLIONS OF YEARS TO STUDY, EXAMINE, SPECULATE, EXPERIMENT and WRITE DOWN what they learned. I also think that we would be fools to believe that ALL THE KNOWLEDGE WAS BURNED OR DESTROYED with the destruction of the Alexandrian library or the library of Carthage. In other words, mr white man got some of that somewhere...you can believe that one!!! The question now becomes, what was on those scrolls that our people spent millions of years discovering and learning through trial and error?

Since the European understood the need to "colonize information" on a global basis because 'HE WAS THE NEW KID ON THE PLANET'...nothing can be taken for granted in terms of the information he may posses that once belonged to our people. There are a few works out that relate to the person we now call Moses. In the bible there are instructions for Moses to build an ark or something like that. If you read "African Woman The Original guardian Angel" by Ishakamusa Barashango and another work entitled; "The Ankh" you will see that the instruction for the building of the ark was replicated by universities today. They now know that it was some kind of generator. In fact, it generated so much power that one of the universities made them dismantle it.

Now I mentioned that to basically reveal that our people were SCIENTIST PAR EXCELLENT !!! ...and to reveal that THERE IS A LOT THAT HAS BEEN BURIED FROM US, THAT OUR PEOPLE LOST, THAT WAS DESTROYED AND THAT MAY STILL BE WITHIN US. I was once told that there were multiple reasons that the European does not want the blackman in America to go to Africa.

#1. When they came, they took the best of us, the brightest, the most knowledgeable, the scientist and doctors and agriculturalist and everything. They didn't have it and they needed it in order to build a new world for themselves. As such, the first thing Africa suffered was a "BRAIN DRAIN". There was no one to transmit the knowledge, the science, the life giving skills. With this braindrain our people would begin going backwards as they struggled to rediscover that which was taken.

#2. It is said that there are mysteries and puzzles concerning our people and our knowledge base that no one has uncovered as of yet. The fear is that we in America or the Western Hemisphere may possible have some of these keys genetically within us. In other words, we could go there and see something and it's possible that without our ever having seen it before, we would know what it meant, how it worked and everything else. Why so? Because we are an extension of those knowledgeable people who knew and who were snatched to this hemisphere.

Let me slow this down !....lol You know i don't like talking to you. :) It's like, there's no such thing as a simple conversation when we speak....and I guess that includes writing also. I literally went from one subject to another....even though they all relate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back