Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE MIND IS IN A CASTE OF BELIEF AND DISBELIEF

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    BLACK PEOPLE MIND IS IN A CASTE OF BELIEF AND DISBELIEF

By Chief Elder Osiris

DO YOU WONDER WHY IT IS THAT BLACK SO CALL AFRIKANS ACT AND BELIEVE AS WE DO TODAY ? AND AGAIN, I MUST INDICATE THERE BEING AN EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE I AM ABOUT TO SHARE WITH YOU.

When acting and behaving in a Mind that is totally alien to the body of Black so call Afrikans, then you become the complete subject to that Mind, a Mind that is in a juxtaposition to Black so call Afrikans original Mind, which is A Divine Mind and not the Mind of the Human Being, the Mind that the so call Black Afrikans now possess.

Case and point, here we are attempting to discredit that which add no accreditation to the Divine Being, you who carry a pigment that is of the Spatial Infinite Universe, Space without a visible illumination, which the Human Being has labeled as being Black, meaning without Light and when the Human Being first saw our Ancient Ancestors, the first description that came to their wicked Mind was to label our Ancient Ancestors to be Black, believing such a description and classification was to serve as a demeaning one, when comparing our Ancestors Pigment to the Human Being Pigment, one that does not Illuminate to become what is considered to be a Fair complexion and the other that does illuminate.

So in a society, an environment where we once Divine Beings do not have a compelling say so about who we are, we have learned to accept the description and classification that the Human Being has attached to everything we now describe to be recognized as being an acceptable Characterization of everything within the Human Being Society today, a Society that the Human Being has full Authority and power over.

So, for some once Divine Beings to attempt to defy the Characterization of the Once Divine Being, with a Characterization of the once Divine Being own version of describing us once Divine Beings, within the very same environment that has the power of accepting and / or rejecting that which we use to describe our once Divine Self, such an act is an act of futility.

So by me being a Realist in the face of our Life situation in a Societal World which is controlled but the Human Beings, they which Label themselves as being White, which is world accepted, then I do so refer to the once Divine Beings as being Black Divine Beings, we who resemble the Infinite Space without Lighted Color.

Now, with that said, when I refer to you as Black People and the Universal Infinite Space without Light is Black, without Color, then know beloved, I refer to us as Being Black with Honor and Respect, so to Hell with who it was that labeled us to be Black, not realizing the Honor they were placing upon us Space without Light, Black People.

We must rise to the Mental Level whereby we will not allow the Human Beings to have influence over our Lives at anytime and most certainly not to the point that they determine whom we are as a once Divine People, and what our Pigment is to mean to us as a once Divine Universal People, Black as this Society has so come to receive us as being, with such a description carrying no adverse effect against the Beings of a once Divine still Universal people.

Black people Mind is in a Caste of Belief and Disbelief, one that condition us Black People to Believe all that the Human Being Teach about God, Universe, and Self, and we to Disbelieve all that our Divine First Way Ancient Black Ancestors taught to us, information long forgotten, and now has been displaced with the teaching of the Human Being, we being infested with the Human Being Mind that is full of Belief and Disbelief about the Divinity of a once Black United Nation, upon this Planet.

So when I hear the Brand New Afrikan Human Beings, they who have problems with acknowledging our Status in this Human Being Environment and has yet to do the things necessary to qualify us to create our own independent environment in Afrika, squabbling over what is to be our identity in an environment which we do not control, then it cause me to look at those confused Human Beings, they who do not Know whom we are, with an eye of suspicion, no matter how different we attempt to present ourselves to the Black so call Afrikan, who was once a Divine Being..

As long as Black People Mind remain in the Caste of the Human Being, we will continue to believe as the Human Beings have conditioned us to believe about God, Universe, and Self, and that is why we so call Afrikan Black Human Beings end up making statements such as it is more important to be profanely Selfishly Individualized than to be concerned in fighting for the Greater Good for us All, which we can not help but to believe that way, because we now revolve in the Mind Caste of the Human Being, and with such a Mind being our guide, it prevent us from seeing the error of the Human Beings Ways in this World, and it be such a Human Being Mind that now guide us to disbelieve everything that contradict the teaching of the Divine Beings, and you wonder why it is that Afrika and the so call Black Afrikans that are in Afrika, is in the condition we are in today, such a condition serve as a verification of the condition of all so call Black Afrikans, wherever we are in this world, and now has become of this Evil Human Being World.

Beloved, it is this quality of Divine information that is being shared with you that you can not accept as being Divinely True, Why ? because we once Divine Beings are now in a Mental Human Being Caste of Belief and Disbelief, and such a Mind confinement, prevent you from ever being able to Think Divinely, meaning to have thoughts that Harmonize, being in Order, and is well balance in your Mental action, using Divine Reasoning and Logic to point the way for our Black so call Afrikan Life to Travel, a Journey that lead us back to our Divine Mind, a Mind that has no part in Lying and Deceiving People, as is the M/O of the Human Being Mind, which is in full control of the Black so call Afrikans bodies in this World today, which is why Black People Mind is in a caste of belief and disbelief, the formula used to destroy a once divine Black nation.

The present Mind we now allow to control us Black People, is the Mind that will keep us asking questions about the cause of our Fall and how could it had happen if we were so Divine ?

A question I invite you to Answer Divinely and if and when you do and you answer Divinely correctly, then know that is the first step in getting to know whom we Divine Beings Really Are and it is that Knowledge that will no longer allow you to remain trapped in the Caste of your Belief and Disbelief about your so call Afrikan Black selves, and it will Demand you to get up off of your Black Behind and get busy saving the Children of the Ancestors that crowned you with the Divine Information about God, Universe, and our Black Divine Selves, a Knowledge if not in our possession, will not allow none of us to experience the sweet nectar of having a Joyous, Independent, and Sovereign Life in this world, evil that it is today, but is not destine to remain as is...

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Hotep dear elder

This information regarding our identities is new to the majority of us. We are now instructed to know and not believe any thing. This requires all data to be checked to the best of our ability across all disciplines including in my opinion information knowledge of our first way ancestors. I have no problem with my connection with the creator as it is now overstood by me. However I cannot honestly say this was the case when first presented with this information. I view it being similar to one whom was programmed to believe it was unsafe to go outside over a course of twenty years . While it may be true that it is now safe it may take a while coupled with evidence and time before that person goes outside.
    Most of us are going to stay in and never come out. From be told and given repeated images programming to that we are and will be no thing and learning that I am a representative of the source is quite dramatic indeed.with love dear elder hotep. Khamamen

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, I would Think it to be more Dramatic to accept and believe that which we do not Know, than to accept that which you once Knew.

our First Way Ancestors came from another point in Space located within another Galaxy and the Period of time allowed them to know the Divinity of God, Universe, and your Life Self Being, a Knowledge that is no Greater than That which you know, therefore knowing the divine first way ancestors to be as if having the spoken Words coming from God, meaning that in Divinity there is no room for Error, therefore no Greater Mind is capable of being Questioned with doubt, which is why you are required to Think until you Divinely Know, and not use belief which present you an excuse for not Knowing.

HILY