Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy

Sorry! My bad.
I didn't realize it was like that.

You may want to familiarize yourself with our higher standards, none of them are new :

:heart:

Destee

I've also received a lot of undeserved and unsolicited insults. Just because I can write well does not make me an enemy. It just makes me a good writer and I had to be. I was a Senior News Editor.

Black people are not promoted to those positions unless they can produce good copy and are good people managers.

I believe strongly in education which is why I taught Writing. I also believe in an expansion of health care for the Poor and Immigrants. That does not make me Satan.

So, if you're referring to my pro-Vaccine stance, we outnumber the anti-Vaxxers. I just want people to live and be happy. There's been too many unnecessary deaths from gun violence, disease and apathy. Our people always suffer the most in calamities.

My main interest is Pro-Housing and Safe Homes for Children. I don't want to see anyone living on the streets, under a bridge, in a doorway or otherwise at the mercy of the elements. And all children are deserving of love, comfort and good education and health.

That's my stance. And some oppose those goals. Nothing I can do about that except defend my views.

If you think someone has broke our rules, please report it as detailed here.

Don't let someone else's behavior be the reason you are banned.

Please put others on ignore, if you don't like what they're saying.

Thank You!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back