Black People : Black People Just Wanna Fit In

Adrina

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 26, 2014
Versace, Gucci, Tom Ford...that's all I hear Black artists talk about in their music now-a-days. Knowing **** well most of us folk can't afford these things. But you know what? That's where some Black people fall into the trap. They are conscious enough to know that they need to make ends meet with rent, etc, but will pay an arm and a leg just to buy a piece of "high fashion" clothing. They think that white people will respect them more, or they will get a leg up in society, aka fit in. Then on the other end of the spectrum, you got Black people who surround themselves with mainly whites, trying to "get into the club". Trust me, I know what it feels like trying to fit in with whites, but I gave that up a long time ago (read my post Awakening Myself). The Black people who try to fit in with whites and disregard their own Black race, aka Uncle Toms, feel as if buying these high fashion garments will make white people realize that they are worthy of getting in with them. When in reality, you are still a "n*gger" to them. They do not care about you! So why spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on THEIR high fashion when these people don't even care about you?? They're probably laughing to themselves like "look at this n*gger, wasting money." But they'll smile in your face. I'm sure you all heard of the story when a young Black male was accused of using a fake debit card to purchase a $300 belt. The young black male stated that he saw his favorite rapper, Juelz Santana with the same belt. This is obviously indicative that white people cannot take Blacks seriously when we buy expensive items. So what is the point of buying these things? Why should we support their high fashion brands when we get questioned on how we got the money for it? And when we do purchase it, its like "oh well. They are still n*ggers." If I have to go through all that just to splurge on myself a little, then never mind. Recently I was contemplating on a Louis Vuitton bag. I could see myself carrying it around proudly! But I changed my mind, you know why? Because of all these things I've just pointed out. But I'm looking to find some Black fashions that I can support. Anyways, moral of the story is, stop trying to fit in where you can't get in, and be more conscious of where your money is going. All the Black artists today talking about these name brand clothes could be giving back to the community with all the money they make. But nope. They gotta get more Versace. Kanye West stated in his earlier songs All Falls Down "even if you in a Benz, you still a n*gga in a coupe." Well said, Kanye.

Why we don't build factories its because Whites will burn it down. Racist Whites secretly motivated by the elite whites in this government caused riots, burnt down black homes, businesses, churches, stole property and farm land away from hard earning Blacks. This spell of terror still rings in Blacks genetic memory and has created a limited belief system. This is fortified with elite parasitic blacks encouraging civil rights, building of mega churches, lavish funeral parlors and fashion lifestyles as a way to compensate for bowing to White aggressive tactics to keep Blacks undeveloped. This will only continue as the century goes on, it is simply against the national security of the United States for blacks to develop here in this country. So spending money on foolish things that will leave your children hungry, uneducated, unhealthy and impoverish is the order of the day in the Black community.

The only recourse we have is to formalize efforts to invest in Africa where those investments can be protected by armies. No other way it can be done as history has demonstrated we will face powerful opposition from the secret and plain sight haters of Black people. Also the Rothschild encouraged American leaders to prevent Marcus Garvey and Marcus Garvey likes from gaining popularity and power because their agenda to lift up Blacks in the Western nations could wind up as a huge extraction of wealth away from Europeans and back unto Africa, to be utilized in her development. When we understand what is in play we know how to counter its effects but admonishing Blacks for wasteful spending isn't the way. We must simply form a coalition of willing Africans in diaspora for investment in Africa.

people have been taught that material possessions will make them happy.

It's because of how others perceive them when they have said possession.

They believe others will think they are worthy of praise, and that makes people happy; being told you're worth something, even if it's only because you bought something to have that said.

Why we don't build factories its because Whites will burn it down. Racist Whites secretly motivated by the elite whites in this government caused riots, burnt down black homes, businesses, churches, stole property and farm land away from hard earning Blacks. This spell of terror still rings in Blacks genetic memory and has created a limited belief system. This is fortified with elite parasitic blacks encouraging civil rights, building of mega churches, lavish funeral parlors and fashion lifestyles as a way to compensate for bowing to White aggressive tactics to keep Blacks undeveloped. This will only continue as the century goes on, it is simply against the national security of the United States for blacks to develop here in this country. So spending money on foolish things that will leave your children hungry, uneducated, unhealthy and impoverish is the order of the day in the Black community.

The only recourse we have is to formalized efforts to invest in Africa where those investments can be protected by armies. No other way it can be done as history has demonstrated we will face powerful opposition from the secret and plain sight haters of Black people. Also the Rothschild encouraged American leaders to prevent Marcus Garvey and Marcus Garvey likes from gaining popularity and power because their agenda to lift up Blacks in the Western nations could wind up as a huge extraction of wealth away from Europeans and back unto Africa, to be utilized in her development. When we understand what is in play we know how to counter its effects but admonishing Blacks for wasteful spending isn't the way. We must simply form a coalition of willing Africans in diaspora for investment in Africa.
That is so true. I thought about that earlier today. Because of all the Black wall streets that were burned down, Black people are afraid to give it another shot. Yes it is a huge risk. But I'm still looking for Black businesses to support. Speaking of investing in Africa, how would someone go about doing that? I'm interested.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back