Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE HAVE FALLEN AND CAN / Will NOT GET UP!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    BLACK PEOPLE HAVE FALLEN AND CAN / Will NOT GET UP!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

It is as if it is a self imposed cures, a inferiority complex that prevent Black People from being able of being embarrassed, we are a people who have lost our way in the world and it does not seem to effect Black people at all, it is as if Black people have been placed in some kind of limbo state where the effect of the Heavy Burden we carry is of no importance to us, we act and behave as if it is common for us Black people to be in the condition we are in, in this world, and we have no desire to change such a Life living condition and given the fact of the way we came to this planet and the condition we were in when we arrived, it serve as evidence based on the Black Life present condition, that Black people have fallen and is giving off all and every indication that Black People do not desire to get up, making it so that we can not get up.

The falling and getting up has all to do not with our physical condition, but all to do with our mental condition and position and according to the attitude and behavior of Black People, we most certainly is in a fallen condition and position, and we are expressing no desire to get up.

Even when one is not fully aware of the original height one once occupied and such a height represent perfection of Mind, given the present condition being occupied, and being able to observe the condition of other people Life living in this world and it being a condition that far exceed the condition the Black Life is now presently experiencing, it clearly give off an indication to black People that the Black Life is being lived below that of those people that appear to be the direct opposite to us Black People, which should serve as an indication that Black people is in a fallen state, so if in an ideal world, all things should be able to experience the same quality of life as others are given to experience, so based on that Life Reality, it should serve notice to Black people that Black people have fallen and can not get up,because Black People Mind has been changed from that it once was, which is Divine.

So because of the fact that Black People are not embarrassed nor are we irritated over the Life Black people are now living, such give off the indication that Black people are living under the influence of a Mind that prevent Black people from having a desire to raise the Black Mind Standard to a level such a mind Will not allow Black people to project the Black Life as a life Burden loving people, which is the image now being projected by Black People in their fallen condition and position, and is indicating no desire to get up, which serve as the sign of a sure defiled Mind.

A Defiled Mind will not acknowledge the Truth about the Life it is living and will cause that life of the defiled Mind to glorify those that be the cause of the Black Fall and repudiate all that come to remind the Black Life of the Height from which we have fallen, because the defiled Mind, no longer is it anchored in Self-respect, Dignity, and Pride, a defiled Mind live only to serve those that is in authority and control of the Black Mind and at the present Time, the Black Mind is that of the Human Being Mind and that is why we are in this fallen Mental state, and we desire not to raise our Divine Mind up so that we may regain control over our Black Life.

In the Black Life present Mind condition, the Black World rejoice in the present Life condition and position, the Black Life is now living, it has not the will to become Free, because all of the Black Life Choices are being influenced by the Mind that now hold the Black Life in a Fallen state of Living, meaning the Black Life Mind is under complete control of those people calling themselves Human Beings and those are the people the Black Life has fallen uncontrollable in love with, so the Black World move around as blind People, because the Mind that serve as the Head Beam of the Black Life, is no longer operable, meaning the Black Divine Mind is laying dormant below the Human Being Mind, that which now is the conductor of the Black Life and we are what we Think, meaning the most important thing about the Black Being is the Mind and it is the Black Divine Mind that has fallen and there is no desire among black People to raise it up.

Therefore the Death of the Black Nation is eminent, unless those Black People among us that desire to regain our Divine Mind, hold fast to our Self-Respect with pride and dignity and continue to reveal the Divine Truth to a fallen Black World with a desire such Divine Truth will serve as motivation to a Fallen Black World to raise up and tell the Human Being World that No More will you tolerate the agony that is being caused on the Black Life by the Human Being, be they Afrikan, White, Arab, or Jewish, because only the Divine Truth in intercourse with the Divine Mind, will such prevent the Black Life from submitting continuously to the will of the Human Beings, they who have the Black World in such a fallen state and have conditioned the Black World to accept our present condition, without a desire to Free the Black Life from such Life atrocities.

The Black World consider it to be some what cute and acceptable in desiring not to be Free to Live the Black Life free and independently from the influence of the Human Beings, those who are proved to be liars and deceivers of Black People and Black people repel not such evil, but rather to submit to it and when we do, we many of us, believe ourselves to be spiting and despising those that now share the Divine Truth with the Black World and such a evil and weak Mind being expressed by Black People turned Afrikan Human Beings, serve only to verify how Low the Black Mind has fallen and you tell me that such fallen Afrikan Human Beings Minds are what is to Unite Afrika and Black People and deliver Justice to the Children of the Middle Passage ?

Only the Divine Mind is capable and is qualified to save the Black world from genocidal destruction and it must be done on the sacred and Holy ground we now refer to as Afrika, that which much we do not know abou,t concerning that Land and our Black Selves, Divine Black Beings we once were on this Planet call Earth.

The Divine Truth, The Afrikan Now Occupy a Fallen State Of Living And Now Have No Desire To Get Up From Where We Have Fallen And With Such A Fallen Mind, It Guarantee The Death Of A Black Nation.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Chief Elder Osiris,

You have painted a very true and painful plight for our people. Anyone with any sense could only agree, wholeheartedly, with your views.

I am keenly aware of your views on the Bible; so please do not think I am serving you with it or that this is an attempt to change your biblical views.

This only explains how the Bible helps me to understand the things you have stated about our total situation as a people.

Largely, Deuteronomy, Chapter 28, of the Old Testament affords me the wisdom to grasp the things you have talked about concerning African/Ethiopian people. It also affords me the understanding of Africa’s tumult, in my view.

Something inside of me would not allow me to bypass this opportunity to share these thoughts with you, no offense intended.

Sincerely,

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, no I am not offended by your comments, as a matter of fact I enjoy what you have stated, because you see, much in that book we refer to as the bible has a lot to do with our First Way Divine Ancestors,their information the writers used when they were putting their Bible book together, but when surfing in the ocean full of Man eating White Sharks you must be very careful that you do not slip, so those in search for our Divine Mind and our Ancient First way Ancestors teaching, if there is no sign of success of coming back into our divine Mind, then I will not advise the lost of our divine mind Sistersand Brothers and Faint of Spirit, to go surfing into that Bibilical Shark Infested Ocean,

When dealing with color and White Human Beings, they have a history of oppressing Black people, so color mean everything and to the Black Divine Being, it represent evil, well it should, based on the History of those people of color, have toward Black People, keep in mind, Black or Shadowy is not a color, yet on the color spectrum you have two extremes and such is to stay within the rule of Law of the Universe and those two colorless extremes are Black and White, one represent the Divinity of the Perfect night and the other representing the Profanity of False deception.

So when highlighting the Devil book, now portrayed as the Word of god, be careful, because there are many among us Black People that are not as skillful of a surfer as you are and many of us take every word in the Human being bible as being God Word.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph Osiris
    Chief elder

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    As always .:thinking: Honorable Chief Kg Osiris, I bow and slaute the Truth and reality in you :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
    :SuN030:

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Osiris,

I second the motion of Goddes Auset333 in the things stated about you. But, personally, I really appreciate your insight of me. To have read your reply gives me the strength to carry on, and I really mean this. You hit the nail on the head! God is directing my steps into teaching the whole truth about us as a people. Thanks again, Brother!

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Coger:

I remain humble in your presence.

Beloved be strong and determine in that you KNOW TO BE THE DIVINE TRUTH, be not arrogant with that which the Ancestors reveal to you and always seek their guidance, they are there for you and will guide you if you seek their guidance in coming into the knowledge about GOD, Universe, and your Life Self.

Be alert and stay focus

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder