Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Have Become Experts In Defending Other People Religion

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Black People Have Become Experts In Defending Other People Religion

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When you do not Know, you set out to become an expert in that you Think you know, but what give away such fallacy is the Premise of the belief we attach to that we do not Know and yet we claim to be a Thinker of that we confess to believe.

Again, I ask the expert religious believer, tell me what is the Theology of your First way Ancient Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors, tell me, has such a Thought ever entered our Now Mind, one that is totally under the control of the Human Being.

When dealing with Divine Profound Thought, there is no room for Thinkless believers and when dealing with the interaction between the Soul and Mind, the Divine Profound Thought that arrive from such inner interaction, travel the Path of only Truth and Reality and on such a path is required for you to Know and not Think you know, which is the result of your belief.

There is only One path to Divine Profound Thought and such is the Path that is required when seeking to be reminded of the Divine Profound Theology of our First way Ancestors and when in possession of such profoundness concerning God, Stars ( Universe ) and Self, such a Theology about God will not allow a Thoughtful Being to indicate that God Speaks and or God interfere in our Lives or that God require something from us in our Life or expect something from us in our Life, Such Implication only verify the Fact that we do not Know what god Is and only an unthoughtful Being is out of touch with such a Truth, which prevent us From knowing the Reality of God.

The believer in God is entirely different from those that Know God and the Knowledge of God is found in the Theology of our First Way Cosmic Divine Black Ancient Ancestors, those that dealt not with a doctrine about God but with a Thoughtful Concept of God, a Mental exercise that is capable of taking the Mind Thoughts into the abyss of Infinity, the Domain of that we refer to as God, a Ethereal Inert Mass of Intelligent Energy, capable of Seeing and do not See, Speaking and do not Speak, Feel but do not Feel, Smell but do not smell and taste but do not taste, the senses of Life, yet God dwell Eternally in a state of Blissful Existence, yet the Children of such Divinity now choose to Defend a lie about God rather to become Thoughtful concerning God and without such a Divine mind, we end up being masterful and dutiful in defending A lie, cultivated by a Doctrine predicated upon belief about God and justify a Imperfect State of Being of which the believer say God played a part in creating.

Beloved, our First way Cosmic Divine Ancient Ancestors when imparting the Divine Thoughtful Theology concerning a God, they clearly left with us information of a Deity, being the Perfect Night, a Infinite eternal Energy whose Essence is not known to be revealed to the believing Mind, yet it is out of that Energy Essence, out of which all things of Matter and Anti-matter flow, and by such matter being the attributes of the Perfect Darkness, then Divine Thought reveal, that imperfection is of no kin to that we refer to as God.

Yet we Black people have become masters in defending an imperfect religion and the proof of such imperfection is the fact that the Imperfect Human Being happen to be religion creator and it is imperfection that beget imperfection, which is an indication that such religion is not the teaching of Thoughtful Divine First Way Beings, those that Know that God is of the Perfect Night and interfere not with that IT has Revealed in the Form of Physical Matter, Beings capable of revealing and sharing very profound information,which require action of a Divine Mind which is qualified to obtain Thought of a very elevated Dimensional level, a level Belief is not allowed to descend and ascend to such Depth of Height.

The religion of Belief, telegraph itself when making claim to be in the understanding of God, when referring to God in such a way that indicate no knowledge of God and this is of all religions that imply that God is in need of being worship by that which IT has revealed and caused to be, we discredit the Religious Notion concerning God when we imply that God is of a Gender Nature and has preference and make choices and is in the Nature of having to forgive as well as Punish, all attributes and Mind Belief of the Fallen Human Being, the Creator and Author of what we now Call religion and Black people have become a master in defending such a believing Lie, concerning God.

Yet Black people do not have the mental motivation to ask the most Profound question to the Black Nation, which is, What Is the Black Nation Theology, as taught to us by our First way Ancient Ancestors ? taught way before the coming of the Doctrine of Fallen Man Religion, they that proudly Lie to Black Folks about God, Stars, and the Black Self, an omission of Divine Theological Knowledge that keep Black folks religiously a mental slave, and as long as we continue to function in the realness of ignorance about whom we black folks are and of the Theology taught to us by our First Way Ancient Ancestors, Afrika and the Afrikan will remain as is..

Beloved, the Soul is the God representative to the Body Self and it function on such a High level and Its Presence is intrinsic within all living Beings, and whose purpose of function is to provide energy intelligence to the Body Being, without respect to the attitude and behavior of the Being, and the Information it impart will come not with prejudice, because the responsibility fall upon the Body Being, of how the Soul Information is received and acted upon, leaving not a blemish upon the Sou, one way or the other, because the Soul is the One constant that reside in the Body Being.

The Soul Is The God energy, absent of influencing the Body Being in the way it choose to Live its Life, yet it create the action that form the Soul, mind Thought, Spirit process, leaving us to be responsible for our own Life decisions action and according to our First way Ancient Ancestors Theological Divine Teaching, the Soul is not ever in jeopardy, because IT Is Not in need of being Save by God because It Is The God Energy That Reside Within all Living and None Living Matter, because ITS Dwelling Place is Eternal Infinity, cloth in Space, Motion, Time.

So why is it that Black folks do not ask the question, what happen to Our First way Ancestors Theology, well it could be because we know not of such Truth about God, Stars, and Self and what you do not know, you end up believing about that you hope you know, with a faith that verify that you believe concerning GOD, yet do not know of God

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected]

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Excuse me Cheif Elder Osiris, but would you please share with me "The Black Nation Theology, as taught to us by our First way Ancient Ancestors ?" I don't recall ever having knowledge of this theology and would like to remember.:heart:

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I agree with you 100% ! We have become experts...but as I said in my new book; "if you can find a peoples greatest strength, you've also found their weakness". Sadly and historically, our spirituality as a people has always been our greatest strength and as such it also became our weakness...as we were moved from "spirituality to religion" as a means of control. Since we have been at war for 2500 years and have yet to be deprogrammed from the effects of this war which has always had "religion" as a foundational force to it, I was deeply motivated in my quest to uncover the means of deprogramming our people from it.

Since you and I know that the answer is to be found in the problem and that there is no difference between a poison and a medicine depending on the degree of use, I also understood that the method of putting our people to sleep also had the answer to waking us up. That took over 20 years to uncover. We've been conditioned to believe that "if you don't have a religion then you are a pagan, an idol worshipper and every other negative definition they can apply." It is to this deprogramming that my own work is dedicated.

Your writing is very much appreciated and respected by me, for I already know that "if we are not on the journey to reclaim and restore who and how we are as a people, everything else is simply a joke and a superficial reality that doesn't come close to what we need.!!!

Hetep !!!

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Oh my beloved brother, do I bow to you, for you speak as one that have reclaim your Divine Mins, the Mins that hold the Truth about our coming, I an honored and shall remaim Hubble.

Let us continue to share the Divine Knowledge as given to us by our Divine First way ancestors.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    FWIOAM / SRM
    First Way InstituteOf Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beloved PurpleMoon:

My beloved, I can only abreviate what we have lost in the way of the divine Knowledge taught to us ny our First Way Ancient Ancestors and that Theology is a very sosphicated information because it deal with the astronomy and it is that Science that reveal What God Is, and not " who he is "

When I speak of our First way ancestors I speak of thos gods that came to this planet from the Sirius Star System and they came with unimaginable Knowledge of God and the Stars and their main teaching wasa bout the Stars and the way they behave one to the other, and how we all are related, I remind you they made no distinction between what we identify as Stars and Planet, they jusst informed us that One remain fixed and the other was a moveable star.

The key point of our First way Ancestors Theology ( Scientific Study Of God )

Was and is that our Life action, attitude and behavior must be as the attitudeand behavior of the Stars to each other and to master the knowledge of the Universe both outside as well as inside of you and in so doing we will know the meaning of Life and will have the Knowledge of and about God,

The basic principals of our First way Ancestors Theology is the relationship the Stars have with each other and that Divine principle, is that Life must be lived in Harmony,Order and Balance with the inner Starsof your Beings,

Meaning the Soul, ( Intelligent Energy ) Mind, ( Thoughts ) Spirit ( Body action ) must function using the Divine principal.

They taught us that Energy is intelligence and God is the Supreme Eternal Infinite Intelligence ( Energy ) and to know how to interact with the Divine Infinite Intelligence, will in face cause us to be able to life our Life in accordance to the Divine principale of Harmony,Order and Balance and to function on such a high physical level, will in fact open up to us the esoteric revelation that willput you in the Mental motion of causing you to ascend to the various levels of Dimenisonal invilvement, knowing that all is taking place in that we refer to as the Mind, the power of your consciousable inner Life.

Our First Way ancestors Taught us about their Home base, the Sirius Star System, a Star System referred to as Canis Major constellation, yet a part of the Orion Constellation,( of course these are contemporary terms being use ) but the Primary focus was on Three Stars, which is commonly referred to as Osiris, Isis, Horus, ( Sirius-isis ( A) sirus-osiris ( B ) sirius-Horus ( C )or the Dark Weight, the one that brightly Shine and the Invisible one, yet it is the Chracter of those Stars that is important, because within that Trinity lies the Black Rite to the secret to all you look upon and Think you see.

Beloved, as I have said, I am only able to give you a glance of what it is we have had taken away from us in the way of our Divine Theology About God.

( of course I am available for Speaking and Lecturing )

No you can not find our First way Ancestors Theological Teaching because it was ripped away from you, yet you have it programed on the Tablet of your Genome Helix.

Beloved I would need much time to in order to bring clarity to you and this is not the place or Time, but I desire that I have given you a glimpse of what we once knew and still is capable of Knowing.

Beloved it is so much I have not told you here and I know you know the reason why.

Here Is Loving you
    Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    i must know more

you must began to dissmeniate this knowledge sir maybe we can invite you to hold a chat session or open class it would be most benefical. please consider it.

7. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank You Cheif Elder!:luvv:

You have told me enough to points me in the direction I must go. I know there will be many things I still won't understand ,but with the Ancestors blessings and your guidance, perhaps I will retain all that was lost to me.

When you mentioned how the pyramids hold stories for us that only we can understand, my first thoughts was, I have read and seen some of the things posted on the pyramids walls(via media) and yet still don't understand. Then it dawn on me, that the message isn't on the walls itself, but the very energies used to construct it, the positioning of it, and the communication between the earth and the universe. If I can understand the connection between the two, the message would be much clearer.

I know now, that I must look to the stars to learn about its patterns and interactions with all the other elements therein, how each one is connected and, performs a duty which supports the whole. Much like how the human organs and cells performs duties to support the body.

You have brought understanding to a vision/memory I had some time back. One that I didn't know the meaning of.

I Thank You for taking the time to share with me. I would be honored to hear you speak to us in voicechat sometimes. I will ask Sister Destee about it, that is, if you don't mind sharing as much as you can, without risking to much in an online chatroom. Anything that you wish to share, to jump start our consciousns toward our greater selves, would be an honor. Please let me or Sister Destee know if you would be available to teach us. I mean, its so many things that we don't even know, let alone aware of. And sometimes the challenge is finding qualified sources/teachers, who are willing to speak to us online, in the spirit that you, and others like you bring.

Please say yes Chief Elder Osiris!!!!! We need your help.:luvv:

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved I bow to you:

I have just posteda New Missive that I Think you will enjoy.

Of course you know what I am sharing with you is in violation of the Human Being fraternity,the illumanatic ( excuse the spelling ) and the Fraternities that desire to keep us ignorant to our own Knowledge, so that is why I speak so crypted many times.

HereIs Loving you
    Hoteph
    Osiris

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    I am sorry beloved I did not answer your question , beloved I will give your invitation some serious Thought, even though I am cautious about going into Chat rooms, andas you know, I do not debate that I know to be True, what I share is there to be received or rejected, but I will seriously think about it and let you know.

Tell me, what is you all schedule ?

I Humbly bow To you

Here Is Loving you

10. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you for considering our invitation!

I truly understand your reasons to exercise caution. When one has a valuable jewel to pass on, they want to ensure that it is placed in the right hands/minds. Share what is most comfortable for you.

If you decide to except our invitation, you will discover that our chatroom setting is slightly different from the forums. Our guest are held in the highest regard and the information shared isn't debatable. However, we will have questions and some will have input to add. Our chatroom environment is warm, inviting, and full of hungry minds wanting to escape the mental bondage that has been placed on us. We seek knowledge that will elavate us to our higher selves and information that will help us cope with the struggles we are enduring. The fact you are considering to teach us, is appreciated and heartwarming.

I will talk to Sister Destee about scheduling. Most likely she will provide you with that information soon. We will be looking forward to hearing you in chat. Take as much time as you need to consider. We will be here waiting for you.

Thank you for all your support, dedication, and determination to free our minds. :blowkiss: