Black People : Black People Have Become Addicted to White Conspiracies...

You never heard of the one drop rule?

besides 'we' are not just from Africa. Some of our ancestors were born here in this land now called America. You have been a member since 2003 surely you have come across threads on destee about the Mississippi mounds, the aboriginal people living in New Orleans and Black Roots Science.

One drop rule is a joke and doesn't even count today. You know how many klan members have "blood blood"? What is this post civil war era foolishness you speak of Asmith?

You never heard of the one drop rule?

besides 'we' are not just from Africa. Some of our ancestors were born here in this land now called America. You have been a member since 2003 surely you have come across threads on destee about the Mississippi mounds, the aboriginal people living in New Orleans and Black Roots Science.
I take it - that you claim Moor as your nationality.

I personally have no problem with that but can you prove without a speck of doubt that you descended from the great and mighty Moors? With this being said - if you can prove this without a shout of a doubt are you also capable of accepting the historical damage that they've caused to our peoples?

I find a lot of our people claiming Moorish heritage - yet they have no real historical proof that we - meaning so-called African Americans come from the line of the Moors? I have done the research and I've pinpointed something that get relatively close - but there has to be a solid foundation. Secondly, what constitute a Moor? Do they come from the so-called Middle east to India or are they originally from Sanhara in West Africa? Was the Moors ancient Libyans which is what all of West Africa was anciently known as or again, are they from the so-called middle east to India? If so what is the genetic markers of the Moors and how do they correspond to our genetic markers here in the United States?

You said that some of the Moors were already here in this land now called America i.e. Turtle Island, etc ... yet what proof is there that can be found on a solid foundation? Here's the thing when dealing without people. Despite how obsessed we are with Eurocentric conspiracy theories, ideologies, and so forth - when it comes to our people we are very strict and have to see legit proof. Its weird that many of our people are more comfortable with theories of other people such as the Mayans (Eurocentric version of their calendar), Aliens, illuminati, etc ... but are as strict as can be when it comes to ourselves.

Europeans have taught us that we come from Africa and that we are Africans. Genetic research have placed many people in certain parts of West Africa, South East Africa - what genetic proof do you have that connects us to the Moors?

I ask this because - based on your writings you are giving us another theory to deal with unless you have factual proof that we are the ancient Moors. As the title reads "Black People Have Become Addicted to White Conspiracies" - yet the title is misleading in a sense - because a conspiracy is an actuality while a conspiracy theory is without merit.

I take it - that you claim Moor as your nationality.

I personally have no problem with that but can you prove without a speck of doubt that you descended from the great and mighty Moors? With this being said - if you can prove this without a shout of a doubt are you also capable of accepting the historical damage that they've caused to our peoples?

I find a lot of our people claiming Moorish heritage - yet they have no real historical proof that we - meaning so-called African Americans come from the line of the Moors? I have done the research and I've pinpointed something that get relatively close - but there has to be a solid foundation. Secondly, what constitute a Moor? Do they come from the so-called Middle east to India or are they originally from Sanhara in West Africa? Was the Moors ancient Libyans which is what all of West Africa was anciently known as or again, are they from the so-called middle east to India? If so what is the genetic markers of the Moors and how do they correspond to our genetic markers here in the United States?

You said that some of the Moors were already here in this land now called America i.e. Turtle Island, etc ... yet what proof is there that can be found on a solid foundation? Here's the thing when dealing without people. Despite how obsessed we are with Eurocentric conspiracy theories, ideologies, and so forth - when it comes to our people we are very strict and have to see legit proof. Its weird that many of our people are more comfortable with theories of other people such as the Mayans (Eurocentric version of their calendar), Aliens, illuminati, etc ... but are as strict as can be when it comes to ourselves.

Europeans have taught us that we come from Africa and that we are Africans. Genetic research have placed many people in certain parts of West Africa, South East Africa - what genetic proof do you have that connects us to the Moors?

I ask this because - based on your writings you are giving us another theory to deal with unless you have factual proof that we are the ancient Moors. As the title reads "Black People Have Become Addicted to White Conspiracies" - yet the title is misleading in a sense - because a conspiracy is an actuality while a conspiracy theory is without merit.

The title also denies in many respects that there are not white groups siding with each other for their own agenda which inevitably is anti afrakan or black. Survival is the name of the game for them by any means neccessary. I could give a list of what we once called "white conspiracies" that later proved to be "white facts" after we suffered the effects....in other words, we were already gotten! What happened to "perfect paranoia being perfect awarness"???

We are killing our own selves. The Moors control the world and the Moors are black. They are the illuminati. Some of them look white, and some are bi-racial, and some are part black. This is how they secretly integret into white society. I think it's safe to assume that black people already got our own secret societies.

I have young relatives who look white but their father and mother are black.
I don't think that those who have joined in on the Illuminati's plan are actually going to reap full benefit. If a large secret organization invites the likes of Kanye West and Jay Z to help manipulate the population, those two are most likely only gaining material wealth for a short amount of time. I would doubt that any of those money/power hungry enough to sell out the world are going to get any position of power, in the end.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back