Black People : "black people can't solve their problems by themselves"

jamesfrmphilly said:
yes, this is what he said last night on the steven A. smith show, "quite frankly", where they were discussing the book "the 40 million dollar slaves".
this book examines the pro athlete who has a huge contract but is cut off from the black community and his money is steered into the white community.
the book talks about how all the handlers of the black athlete are white guys.
armstrong says we need those white guys.

WOW, THATS A TRAGEDY. lIKE ONYX SAID 'ALL WE GOT IS US". NO THOSE PINK BOYS NEED US! I SEE RTHIS A BIGGER PROBLEM IN NFL THEN NBA. NBA PLAYERS SEEM TO BE MORE IN TOUCH, ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE THEIR PROLEMS.

SO WHAT SAYS THESE PRO ATHELETES CANT CONTROL THEIR OWN MONEY.

I RECENTLY SAW kEVIN jOHNSON FORMER pHEONIX SUNS STAR POINT GUARD ON OPRAH. HE QUIT THE NBA EARLY DUE TO INJURY AND STARTED BUILDING SCHOOLS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR INNER CITY YOUTH. That was a refreshing piece, some hope that not all these atheletes are zombies with black skin and white brains. Dikembe Mutombo is another brother that comes to mind.

Therious said:
I RECENTLY SAW kEVIN jOHNSON FORMER pHEONIX SUNS STAR POINT GUARD ON OPRAH. HE QUIT THE NBA EARLY DUE TO INJURY AND STARTED BUILDING SCHOOLS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR INNER CITY YOUTH. That was a refreshing piece, some hope that not all these atheletes are zombies with black skin and white brains. Dikembe Mutombo is another brother that comes to mind.

Yeah I like to hear that Brotha Therious. By the way, check this out, [if you have not already]

KD

jamesfrmphilly said:
"black people can't solve their problems by themselves" - Armstrong Williams - 7/2/2006

"the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution" - jamefrmphilly

which do you agree with?

I think this is a great mind provoking thread topic. After thought, I would argue that both quotes possess truths and fallacies to degree.

"the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution" - jamefrmphilly

The white man is definitely the seed of a multitude of the problems we have faced in the last 500-6000 years. But the Black man will certainly require something other than the absence of the white man in order for our problems to be solved. Such is to say even in such a void we would only continue on the same path that we are currently on, as we will (collectively) have been trained/indoctrinated and recreated in his likeness/image (look at us today as a reference). So what's imperative is that WE find/remember who WE are.

I would like to agree, however, that a reawakening through education and realization would be far less difficult without the presence of the white man. But then I begin to contemplate the possibility that we may even more readily accept the ways as such, because they would no longer be perpetuated by him. We would be "runnin thangs." And for many of us, that alone would make everything all right, bc it wouldn't be "all white."

*As a side note, I don't think all Blacks are inherently "good" and similarly promised the key to "Heaven" based on their so-called nationality/race. I think such things are rather based on the Spirit's relationship to and identification with The Most High. Clearly, the white man has no such relationship… at all. But is it not conceivable that the same evil spirits of whites can be found within some Blacks (at this point, increasingly so)?*

A point of potential significance is how anything as weak as this white man and as heinous as his actions could even affect US unless we had already forgotten/fallen from what we are? That is, either we are of the Cherubim or the Seraphim. Respectively, either we are of the original Fabric of the Original Mind/Universe and have since fallen (asleep?) and subsequently forgotten; or we are the submissive Gods and keepers of this realm submissive to and of whom the Original God created. I think whitey is just another physical manifestation of the latter beings, created outside of Nature/ALL by Us, the former (in degree, of course).

It is of no wonder that beings without souls have no remorse or humanity. They have no recollection of ALL. There is no connection. This is like the concept of The Terminator or The Matrix wherein the computers, creations of the original creators, took control of (man) the creator and began to create ALL on their own. So a completely new world is created by these entities without connection to The Most High. Without connection to the original world. In fact, in both movies/stories, the computers were seeking to destroy the original world altogether. Neo (Thomas, Tomus) and Morpheus (Melchesidec) were trying to awaken the people so that they might remember. Arnold terminated without remorse. The agents did the same. Their false existence was their only necessity.

Yet the computers needed/required the Beings of the original creation in order to survive. Because our thoughts give rise to their being. Our vessels (and those of whites) provide travel for their spirits (agents?). The Seraphonic realm is the mind of the creations of The Original Creator (Our minds). It is this/these Mind(s) that, in turn, created the Gods who created the creations of the Seraphonic realm. This is why it is said that you can be IN the world and not be OF the world. We are not of this Seraphonic world, but we sleep and create the Gods who create those who are. In doing so we relinquish our own divinity to them. And again, to a degree, this divinity ceases to exist because we do not realize it. And they do their best to ensure we don't again become aware of the reality. And that's why sleep is said to be the cousin of death. Not the sleep we do at night, but the sleep we do when we think we are awake.

*It is a good point to recall that the two original children of Zion "grown right here in the real world" with no holes on their necks were two Brothas (who were brothers).*

So we must remember. The white man and similar spirits must keep us asleep and mindful of their false nature of creativity. They must ensure we perpetually forget.

"black people can't solve their problems by themselves" - Armstrong Williams - 7/2/2006
Only without attention to the white man AND the spirits contained within him (and many of us) can our problems even begin to be solved.

So, (obviously :) ) to me, it's not nearly as "cut and dry" as it might seem. I don't believe anything of true significance is within people, places, and things per se.
Simply put though, the white man is definitely the seed of a multitude of the problems we have faced in the last 500-6000 years. I just think we planted the seed.

Wow! What a question

I have a 38 year old son who started blaming everyone he came in contact with for what ever problems he had, while he was growing up. He did poorly in school, and it was the teacher's fault. I wouldn't let him play football while in school, because he wasn't doing well in his studies. He became an habitual criminal after getting "kicked out" of the Army for insubordination. He blames that on my not letting him play football in school, it made him apathetic toward life, so he say's. He has five children that he can't support, say's that's not his problem, somebody else will take care of them. He lost his drivers license and continued to drive anyway, was caught and gave as his name, the name of my deceased son, his brother. He has served about three or four terms in prison, say's he was innocent of all charges.

He hates white people, and say's they should all be killed for coming here in the first place. I could go on and on about him. But my point is, in reference to the question "who is responsible for our problems?". It has become a pathology in the black community to not accept responsibility for our situation. Tevis Smiley said that some black people blame 97% of their problems on white people. How in the world can someone else have that much control over what you do with your life?

I read what Geo64 said in his remarks, and I have to say I agree with much of what he said. It's not about superiority or inferiority, it's about acknowledgement and accountablity for your actions. A wise man once said to me the following "C students run the world". Where is the superiority? Blaming white folks is a cop out. We can solve our own problems, in fact, we must. Otherwise, we have allowed ourselves to fall from first place, to last place. If we stay in last place long enough, we will be remembered for that, not for being the original people on earth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back