Black Spirituality Religion : Black People Can Fly

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
This week I came across an article about how spiders can fly great distances on negative ions and also a youtube video by Minister Enqi 'Minister Enqi Wsir explains the weighting of the heart ceremony and magnetic resonance' which was about how the ancient Egyptiand could communicate from long distances by manipulating their bodies magnetic field which were produced by the heart. So basically, back then, their bodies were an iphone. So it dawn on me that maybe this was how Jesus walked on water. Except he didn't walked on water he walked on the negative ions above the water. According to an article on airtamer.com 'Why negative ions have a positive effect on the humsn body', negative ions are abundant in Nature, especially on waterfalls above the ocean surf and on the beach. So making an educated guess Jesus, who was of course Black, could have walked on water by walking on the negative ions above the water. Jesus always walked barefoot. Today when you walk barefoot on the naked ground the Earth's negative ions flows through your body giving you health benefits called grounding. Spiders can fly great distances above the ground and offshore above boats and ships. This is called ballooning. According to an article on cbr.com they do this by raising their abdomens to the sky, extrude strands of silk and float away. When I was a kid growing up on the Gulf Coast I remember walking along the beach in the morning and then going to the community gym to play basketball. I remember having a bit more bounce to my jump which was probably the negative ions in the sand on the beach.

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Also. The pollution in the air is caused mostly by positive ions and the nitrogen in the air. I good way to protect your skin and hair is to detox uses substances that produce negative ions. I just recently created my own homemade detox for my skin using magnesium powder, cocao charcoal char, polyethelene glycol (which is a laxative) and finely ground black pepper with a bit of ground pink H. salt.

Deanna1010

Sep 7, 2019
WOOOOW this is extremely interesting. Could you send me the video of Minister Enqi Wisr. Also a more detailed explanation of your detox.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.