Black People : black people banned in beijing?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i have been reading reports that black people have been banned from bars in beijing during the games. i have also read posts of people who have claimed to have traveled their,and say that they had no problems going in bars in hong kong,or beijing. i am not sure what to believe. i posted critical threads about the chinese here before,and took some criticism. some people seem estatic,that they are building in Africa and so forth,I have long said these people are not trustable,then again who is when it comes to black folks?

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I understand it is a rumour sparked by the literal translation of a chinese phrase 'syndicate crime groups/gangsters'.. literally translated is 'black society'. While notices have been made pre-olympics of the intent to remove 'black society' from the streets during the olympics, not meaning black people ;)

Regardless, China has cleaned up the streets (just like all olympic cities before them) by locking up the homeless, harassing/arresting prostitutes/known drug dealers by the hundreds - club owners are restricted in # of seats, types of music, # of drinks per patron etc etc.. anything to prevent drama - so naw, I can hardly believe it to be true in an organized fashion.

Blacks not being served in places happens everywhere, all the time - with flimsy excuses (wrong attire etc) - China wont be any different.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    it does not happen in my world:SuN041:

4. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    So-called Chinese people are black.

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    The Asiatic

"During the ninth dynasty, 3000 B.C.E, before the first Eurasian invasion of Egypt by the Hyksos, a Pharaoh passed on to his heir the following wisdom:
    Lo the miserable Asiatic, he is wretched because of the place he's in, short of water, bare of wood. It's paths are many and painful because of mountains. he does not dwell in one place. food propels his legs. He fights since the time of Horus." The Philosophy of Enlightenment, Dr. Muata Ashby (p.163) ​
    I do need to go to the library and find the article that discusses the future of African labor in China and other parts of Asia - I believe it's foreshadowing plans of the NWO.

I'm not sure of what Bro. Edward means here by the term Black people? There are certainly heavily melanin rich peoples on this planet of diverse cultures but they are diverse cultures. The modern Asian and Indian as we see today are bleached out through deliberate skin augmentation and selective breeding. Amongst their cultures the darker skinned originals remain largely to service the wealthy brighter versions. So if by being Black we are referring to Original Tribes then yes I can see this inclusion.

It was told to me by a Mason that some of the Original Tribes began to experiment on themselves to lighten their skin, and they moved away... is it most likely that when they returned they returned as the Hysoks, the "miserable Asiatic", and that through their continued experiments they created what we now term the Caucasian?

Really, the Asiatics are the only tribes to rival the knowledge of the Ancient African. The Caucasians are still catching up and learning through their connections to Asia and their exposure to African captives.

I apologize for the skewed nature of this commentary, I haven't slept yet ... I've got a lot on my mind right now so bear with me; as I attempt to transmit my thoughts coherently.

I'll be back later

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    no, they are not

7. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343

Hello Brother James....

We are not that much difference in age...I know u remember 20yrs ago we banned Brothers form coming into clubs with their Gym-shoes baggie pants and cap...or did u miss that part of social life.... anyway it did happen I know because I did the banning myself. But now I'm the one at home and they are the ones in the clubs looking at us strangely when we walk in with our three piece suit and tie with gators on our feet.

Just a little reminder here..
    Lilpea...

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    i don't have a problem with dress codes that apply to all.
    i thought they were talking about banning cats just because they black.

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Somebody needs to tell them cuz they don't seem to know. What did bell hooks call them? Honorable white people.

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    this makes sense.

perhaps another good reason to consider dropping the "black people" lable/title and reimbracing the name we had when we got here:

we were Africans when they raided villages; we were Africans when they herded us into the holding pens on the other side of the pond; we were Africans on the middle passage; we were Africans when we hit the slave pens over here and we have been and ARE Africans throughout, and in spite of, their every effort to convince us that we are "negroes(nggrs)", "colored people(nggrs)", "black people(nggrs). and now our children and too many adults, all casualties of the war on the African Family, keep loudly proclaiming, everywhere we are that we are "nggrs".

a "black society", indeed ...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beijing black people