Black History : Black people are overwhelmingly dying from coronavirus in cities across the US

I think it's time to really seriously think about cleaning up the cities and poor rural areas from rats as well as protecting from fleas and ticks that can possibly carry these endemic diseases. This will improve our overall health and give us better immunity to fight the coronavirus if it because an endemic and comes back every season like the regular flu. Maybe even control pets like dogs and cats because they carry fleas and ticks.

White House where billionaire president Trump lives got attack by Coronavirus. Not poor area. I think Coronavirus is not racist because it killing everybody of every race but maybe racist spread the contagion to certain areas and if that is the case it now is out of control so ha ha on them because they infected too. So if Trump was in on this gag it backfired and infect his own staff and Pence staff too. And now Trump refuse to wear mask like he is Superman. Fleas rats and tick not spreading Coronavirus or called a danger by anybody but giant Asian murder bee now on most wanted list and now giant Asian moth too. Last month they brought trucks of mosquito's here to see if they spread Coronavirus. I guess not they are all gone and nobody is sick. Maybe we should demand our governments spend trillions not to keep the billionaire corporations in profit while we die but to eradicate the common flu which kills hundreds of thousands of us yearly and still they want to inject us with more vaccine that never seems to work or maybe it's working but not for us but against us. Hmmm. Yes?

:facepalm:

The black community aches as senseless tragedies continue

Shalise Manza Young
Shalise Manza Young

Yahoo Sports Columnist

Community members pray during a rally to protest the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery, in Brunswick, Ga. (AP Photo/John Bazemore, File)

Community members pray during a rally to protest the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery, in Brunswick, Ga. (AP Photo/John Bazemore, File)

:wow:

'I Wish I Could Do Something for You,' My Doctor Said

Finally, Dr. Audrey Tan walked toward me, her kind eyes meeting mine from behind a mask, goggles and a face shield. “Any asthma?” she asked. “Do you smoke? Any preexisting conditions?” “No, no, none,” I replied. Tan smiled, then shook her head, almost imperceptibly. “I wish I could do something for you,” she said.

Mara Gay
The New York Times

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back