African American History Culture : Black people are overwhelmingly dying from coronavirus in cities across the US

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
I think it's time to really seriously think about cleaning up the cities and poor rural areas from rats as well as protecting from fleas and ticks that can possibly carry these endemic diseases. This will improve our overall health and give us better immunity to fight the coronavirus if it because an endemic and comes back every season like the regular flu. Maybe even control pets like dogs and cats because they carry fleas and ticks.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Good question Sol, it certainly looks that way based on the dis proportionality of gene pools affected :facepalm:

Sol Campbell asks if coronavirus is a 'designed mistake' made to attack certain people

Sol Campbell has taken his to social media to air questions about the coronavirus and appears to suggest it could be a man made “accident” designed to attack “certain blood types”...

:picture:

Southend United manager Sol Campbell during the Sky Bet League One match between Blackpool and Southend United at Bloomfield Road on February 8, 2020 in Blackpool, England. (Photo by Kevin Barnes - CameraSport via Getty Images)

Southend United manager Sol Campbell during the Sky Bet League One match between Blackpool and Southend United at Bloomfield Road on February 8, 2020 in Blackpool, England. (Photo by Kevin Barnes - CameraSport via Getty Images)

Danny Thompson
Contributor
Yahoo Celebrity UK

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Coronavirus: Railway worker who died after being spat at 'was forced to go back on concourse after incident'

Belly Mujinga, who had an 11-year-old daughter, was on the concourse of Victoria station in London on 22 March when a member of the public who said he had COVID-19 spat and coughed at her and a colleague.

Andy Wells
Freelance Writer
Yahoo News UK

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: