Black People : Black People are Destroying Each Other

Greetings Sister Destee...

I know that u are a few years younger than I am ....but I know you've seen just about as mush as I have. You post Black People are Destroying Each Other....first I'd like to ask you if that is a question or a statement? After reading you post it seems to be a statement ..before I can go any farther I need to know which it is.

Lilpea :1on1:

Brother LilPea ... i wasn't asking if we destroy each other, for i believe there is ample evidence proving that we do.

Let me know if you need more from me.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Blue & Chevron - the coincidence of your timely arrival on this site, and even more so, to make your first call to address my particular statements, is not unnoticed.

The answers to your questions have been repeated numerous times - yet you seek to draw even more people into that circular talk that goes nowhere. I'll not be one of them ~ people like you are so concerned with healing the bothersome hangnail that you dismiss the urgent call of our guts spilling out below.

~ I'd feel flattered if I didn't already know you and your agenda.

who is it that came up with the idea that black people need to be challenged?
like we have had it too easy? i don't get it.

Maybe I need to find a new word because "challenge" seems to have a negative connotation when addressing my people.

What I mean by "challenge" is to cause them to question and eventually change their current "brainwashed" state in favor of a more factual, less oppressive, enlightened way of thinking that will lend itself to us truly becoming FREE!

Is there something wrong with this?

i feel you

Maybe I need to find a new word because "challenge" seems to have a negative connotation when addressing my people.

What I mean by "challenge" is to cause them to question and eventually change their current "brainwashed" state in favor of a more factual, less oppressive, enlightened way of thinking that will lend itself to us truly becoming FREE!

Is there something wrong with this?

we already have a "word" we could use "ENLIGHTEN"

but ENLIGHTEN TO THE TRILLIONTH POWER

it's sad that some us had to "find" our way thru this mind processing

it shouldn't have to be this hard

i pray for the day when we can build babies from scratch like they're supposed to be, instead of processing their minds with the poison that capitialism allows, including similac and vaccinations and etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back