Black People : Black People are Destroying Each Other

Good morning, poster...

Also I hear yah loud and clear...

Though your's is a different take:

So try to give others a wee bi tmore time etc. to find out whether or not it may work for them too!

Good luck!

Best wishes...

Take care...

Peace...

I will continue to "challenge" our people. It is CLEAR that WAITING for them to find what works for them has not worked...so we need to do something DIFFERENT. Eventually, my take and approach will become the accepted means by which to achieve the desired end. Until that time I am doomed to remain the outsider. But, I am ok with that because CHANGE REQUIRES SOMEONE TO SACRIFICE.

Greetings Sister Destee...

I know that u are a few years younger than I am ....but I know you've seen just about as mush as I have. You post Black People are Destroying Each Other....first I'd like to ask you if that is a question or a statement? After reading you post it seems to be a statement ..before I can go any farther I need to know which it is.

Lilpea :1on1:

We are NOT our own worst enemy.

I never said we were.

Thanks for joining us and sharing your thoughts ... please make yourself at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back