destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We talk about what white folk do to us, as if we're oblivious to what we do to each other. It amazes me. We are so quick to think the worst of our own people, attack them, accuse them, attempt to destroy them and their efforts, as if they are in fact, the real enemy.

We've been so conditioned to do this to each other, that it's really becoming scary to me. This community's sole purpose, is to provide a place where we can respect each other, come together peacefully, and all throughout the years, i've been fought by Black People in this effort.

It's not been white people, to my knowledge, coming here and attacking us. We attack each other. We don't even need them to come in and attack, for left to our own devices, there will not be one left standing. Not one worthy of consideration, or respect. We will dig down, drill, hunt, and scour the earth, internet, whatever is at our disposal, to prove another Sister or Brother is low down, no good, and dirty. We'll even use the information and articles posted about us, by the enemy, to persuade each other, that another is not worthy of their love, attention, support, etc.

We will do all of this to each other, knowing full well, that every other Sister and Brother on the earth, is experiencing the mistreatment of white people ... be it direct or indirect ... not one of us goes unscathed. There may be some of us that have become happy in their lot, willing to take whatever condition their life is in, without regard to the rest of us ... but it doesn't change the fact that around the world, Black People are mistreated by white people.

We are in bad shape Family, as a people.

We don't even stand a chance, against our common enemy, for we have rendered each other useless, before ever getting to the front line of the real battle ground. Upon approaching it, the real battleground, all we will have to fight with, are wounded Sisters and Brothers. Stabbed, shanked, and choked out, by their very own people.

And it seems as though ... we can't even see that.

We can't see what we're doing to each other. The examples we're giving our children.

I propose, that if we could simply stop attacking each other, stop killing each other, stop thinking the worst of each other, stop calling each other out of our names, stop looking for ways to be superior to each other, better than each other, greater than each other ... if we could stop that ... and learn to respect each other, think the best of each other, encourage each other, forgive each other ... our real enemy is in trouble.

But gosh ... i don't know if we can pull it off.

We seem so hellbent on destroying each other.

It's frightening.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

...Black People are Destroying Each Other...This Must Stop

We talk about what white folk do to us, as if we're oblivious to what we do to each other. It amazes me. We are so quick to think the worst of our own people, attack them, accuse them, attempt to destroy them and their efforts, as if they are in fact, the real enemy.

We've been so conditioned to do this to each other, that it's really becoming scary to me. This community's sole purpose, is to provide a place where we can respect each other, come together peacefully, and all throughout the years, i've been fought by Black People in this effort.

It's not been white people, to my knowledge, coming here and attacking us. We attack each other. We don't even need them to come in and attack, for left to our own devices, there will not be one left standing. Not one worthy of consideration, or respect. We will dig down, drill, hunt, and scour the earth, internet, whatever is at our disposal, to prove another Sister or Brother is low down, no good, and dirty. We'll even use the information and articles posted about us, by the enemy, to persuade each other, that another is not worthy of their love, attention, support, etc.

We will do all of this to each other, knowing full well, that every other Sister and Brother on the earth, is experiencing the mistreatment of white people ... be it direct or indirect ... not one of us goes unscathed. There may be some of us that have become happy in their lot, willing to take whatever condition their life is in, without regard to the rest of us ... but it doesn't change the fact that around the world, Black People are mistreated by white people.

We don't even stand a chance, against our common enemy, for we have rendered each other useless, before ever getting to the front line of the real battle ground. Upon approaching it, the real battleground, all we will have to fight with, are wounded Sisters and Brothers. Stabbed, shanked, and choked out, by their very own people.

We can't see what we're doing to each other. The examples we're giving our children.

I propose, that if we could simply stop attacking each other, stop killing each other, stop thinking the worst of each other, stop calling each other out of our names, stop looking for ways to be superior to each other, better than each other, greater than each other ... if we could stop that ... and learn to respect each other, think the best of each other, encourage each other, forgive each other ... our real enemy is in trouble.

It's frightening.

Destee

Sister Destee,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It's frightening.

Destee

Amen and Amen! This is a lesson and message for all of us!

There is negativity in all races but the black race is the only one that is fully seen and noticed in it's negativity because black people are a blatant people. The blacker the race, the more blatant in negativity the people are. The lighter a people get, the more less blatant and more subtle the negativity of those people are.

Picture a pure white canvas, now splat some black paint up on the pure white canvas, then splat some brown paint on the pure white canvas. What color would strike you as Blatant, Mutual or Subtle? If you can answer that question honestly, based on the conditioning of black people through out this world, you will be able to understand the rest...

A jet black persons negativity is more noticeable than a brown persons negativity and a white person negativity is innocent, compared to both black and brown.

If we see three kids playing together, one jet black, one brown and one white, if the white kid hits the brown kid for nothing, everyone who witnessed the white kid hit the brown kid, weather they are black white or brown, will swear up and down that the white kid "only" hit the brown kid because he was "provoked" and the jet black kid is probably the one who provoked the white kid to hit the brown kid.

Many of us, no matter what color we are, we tend to associate Black with negative and White with positive anything in the middle is mutual.

In terms of black on black, weather we show that we are against self hate or not, in some way or another, we still dislike who we are as black people so when we deal with each other, we tend to treat each other as a reflection of our own self hate.

We need to see it for what it is, the fighting and bickering that takes place here at Destee.com amongst black people, is what takes place every where with black people and it is called self hate.

We black people spend much time comparing our negativity to the "innocence" of whites because that is what we have been conditioned to do, I mean, what else would we compare our negativity to right? Wrong, Instead of doing that, we need to be honest that we hate ourselves and we hate our race. Then we must be honest enough to know that it is not right for us to be the way that we are and with all of our might, even when we don't want to, we must force our self to only acknowledge the good in each other instead of only acknowledging the negative. I guarantee you, the difference in how we view ourselves, in comparison to each other, will be revolutionary.

I work with children good, bad and in between but for the most part, they are good. I reward them for their good behavior and I discipline them for their bad behavior. I don't totally ignore/ throw out all the great things they have done, just because they did one thing I didn't like and trust me, a lot of the times, they get on my nerves. However, I know that the bad things they do is a part of their growth and it is my job to assist them in all great things. If I condemn them fully, just because they did five things I didn't like in comparison to the hundreds of great things they did that I did like, what would that make me? If we can honestly answer that question, that would mean that we can't make any more excuses, and now it is time to get to work. No more condemning each other and being up on our high horse with each other. Who in the H E L L do we think we are to be so judgmental to each other, to the point of condemning each other? As as far as the supreme beings are concerned, we are all failures and doomed to be nothing but failures.

United we stand, divided we fall, do we really want to keep on falling?

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back