Black People : Black People are Destroying Each Other

is it self hate that we have members arguing over religion?

is it self hate that plagiarism is being called out?

is it self hate when a black person doesn't agree with u?

that is a dangerous game to play...and that game is painting everyone's actions with a broad brush...

if that was the case i remember a rumble between a certain individual and excel10k that lasted 12 rounds....

i know u don't like the drama destee, i don't either...but life is cyclical....there are periods of drama in everyone's life just like there are times of peace and growth...and even sometimes there is growth from the drama....it will pass in due time

one love
khasm
we been sayin that since they brought us here...no my brother it won't,not in our lifetime anyway.

Sister Destee

Your comments are right on point and all we have to do is change by starting with this site. I notice little back biting comments that are TOTALLLY not necessary that cause confusion when the comments are directed at one who has nothing but the best for all of us as a people and I dont understand that..but yet I do because it comes back to what you said in your post.
Peace

is it self hate that we have members arguing over religion?

is it self hate that plagiarism is being called out?

is it self hate when a black person doesn't agree with u?

that is a dangerous game to play...and that game is painting everyone's actions with a broad brush...

if that was the case i remember a rumble between a certain individual and excel10k that lasted 12 rounds....

i know u don't like the drama destee, i don't either...but life is cyclical....there are periods of drama in everyone's life just like there are times of peace and growth...and even sometimes there is growth from the drama....it will pass in due time

one love
khasm

Believe it or not, I predicted that you of all people would have something to say about my post. I am not shocked at all that you didn't post my name in the quote you used. Don't you want for people to know that you are quoting me? Or is that you don't want to break your spell, of indirectly referring to me? Hmmm, I would have much rather, that you have kept up not saying anything to me, at all... but now you have resorted to quoting me, yet not quoting me entirely and not acknowledging that the quote came from me. To me, that is a low down dirty insult. I don't blame you though, because you have been led into the false notion that *your bowels don't stink* here at Destee.com. So, you really are not to blame, for your subtle disrespect towards women. I have never had a problem with you as an individual. I won't bother to ask you what is your beef with me because number 1, I really don't care and number 2, I figured it out a long time ago :fyi: didn't you just read it?

As for the problems I had with Excel10K, you fail to mention that Excel and I made up. When he came back to Destee.com, I didn't go around ignoring him and he didn't ignore me either, we both exchange positive words. It is just like I said, black people tend to over look the positive in order so that they can lavish themselves in negativity. Thank you for proving my point. :toast:

As for engaging you in answering your questions, I think it is plain to see that your questions are not sincere but more less yet, another one or your ways for being sarchastic.

added: Just for the record, I have never insulted anyones religion. I stay away from religious matters. However, I have had issues with the way that people come to Destee.com and only point out the negative that they see in black people.

Astrologer4U

Peace and Blessings Family,

We talk about what white folk do to us, as if we're oblivious to what we do to each other. It amazes me. We are so quick to think the worst of our own people, attack them, accuse them, attempt to destroy them and their efforts, as if they are in fact, the real enemy.

We've been so conditioned to do this to each other, that it's really becoming scary to me. This community's sole purpose, is to provide a place where we can respect each other, come together peacefully, and all throughout the years, i've been fought by Black People in this effort.

It's not been white people, to my knowledge, coming here and attacking us. We attack each other. We don't even need them to come in and attack, for left to our own devices, there will not be one left standing. Not one worthy of consideration, or respect. We will dig down, drill, hunt, and scour the earth, internet, whatever is at our disposal, to prove another Sister or Brother is low down, no good, and dirty. We'll even use the information and articles posted about us, by the enemy, to persuade each other, that another is not worthy of their love, attention, support, etc.

We will do all of this to each other, knowing full well, that every other Sister and Brother on the earth, is experiencing the mistreatment of white people ... be it direct or indirect ... not one of us goes unscathed. There may be some of us that have become happy in their lot, willing to take whatever condition their life is in, without regard to the rest of us ... but it doesn't change the fact that around the world, Black People are mistreated by white people.

We are in bad shape Family, as a people.

We don't even stand a chance, against our common enemy, for we have rendered each other useless, before ever getting to the front line of the real battle ground. Upon approaching it, the real battleground, all we will have to fight with, are wounded Sisters and Brothers. Stabbed, shanked, and choked out, by their very own people.

And it seems as though ... we can't even see that.

We can't see what we're doing to each other. The examples we're giving our children.

I propose, that if we could simply stop attacking each other, stop killing each other, stop thinking the worst of each other, stop calling each other out of our names, stop looking for ways to be superior to each other, better than each other, greater than each other ... if we could stop that ... and learn to respect each other, think the best of each other, encourage each other, forgive each other ... our real enemy is in trouble.

But gosh ... i don't know if we can pull it off.

We seem so hellbent on destroying each other.

It's frightening.

:heart:

Destee

Ultimately, with thoughts such as these, YOU will win the admiration of many......

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Believe it or not, I predicted that you of all people would have something to say about my post. I am not shocked at all that you didn't post my name in the quote you used. Don't you want for people to know that you are quoting me? Or is that you don't want to break your spell, of indirectly referring to me? Hmmm, I would have much rather, that you have kept up not saying anything to me, at all... but now you have resorted to quoting me, yet not quoting me entirely and not acknowledging that the quote came from me. To me, that is a low down dirty insult. I don't blame you though, because you have been led into the false notion that *your bowels don't stink* here at Destee.com. So, you really are not to blame, for your subtle disrespect towards women. I have never had a problem with you as an individual. I won't bother to ask you what is your beef with me because number 1, I really don't care and number 2, I figured it out a long time ago :fyi: didn't you just read it?

As for the problems I had with Excel10K, you fail to mention that Excel and I made up. When he came back to Destee.com, I didn't go around ignoring him and he didn't ignore me either, we both exchange positive words. It is just like I said, black people tend to over look the positive in order so that they can lavish themselves in negativity. Thank you for proving my point. :toast:

As for engaging you in answering your questions, I think it is plain to see that your questions are not sincere but more less yet, another one or your ways for being sarchastic.

added: Just for the record, I have never insulted anyones religion. I stay away from religious matters. However, I have had issues with the way that people come to Destee.com and only point out the negative that they see in black people.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U,

My heart goes out to you A4U, all too well, I remember the before and after events of that period, and you have big props from me for surviving the tide and weathering the storm, for real. This too shall pass.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back