Black People Politics : Black pastor stirs controversy ahead of Obama’s Morehouse commencement speech

Is that the absolute best you can do? You should be ashamed jamesfrmphilly, real facts were presented upon your asking, and all you can do is serve up ridiculous and unless innuendo. Mr. Obama has nothing to do with the below nor can he reverse the effects thereof:

Race and the Invisible Hand: How White Networks Exclude Black Men From Blue Collar Jobs

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa,
i simply ask that he ACKNOWLEDGE racism. can he do that?

i simply ask that he ACKNOWLEDGE racism. can he do that?

He already has, remember this:

Now its time for action, and for that to happen, we, as a people, must organize and become that squeaky wheel, we must make real noise to gain access to liberation and insurrection from the beast's belly and eradicate Racism White Supremacy.

Peace In,

Now its time for action, and for that to happen, we, as a people, must organize and become that squeaky wheel, we must make real noise to gain access to liberation and insurrection from the beast's belly and eradicate Racism White Supremacy.
you confuse me. if you want action why are you condemning the pastor who took action?

you confuse me. if you want action why are you condemning the pastor who took action?

The speech consisted of more than just comments about Rev. Wright. You asked that he, the President, Mr. Barack Obama, acknowledges racism, I believe; and that answers you. If it confuses you, I can't help that; its on you to solve your internal dilemmas.

i simply ask that he ACKNOWLEDGE racism. can he do tha

The speech consisted of more than just comments about Rev. Wright. You asked that he, the President, Mr. Barack Obama, acknowledges racism, I believe; and that answers you. If it confuses you, I can't help that; its on you to solve your internal dilemmas.

i simply ask that he ACKNOWLEDGE racism. can he do tha
for some reason you are not hearing me right…..i'm gonna drop it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back