Black People : Black Panthers, 1968,..where were you then?

I was in Viet Nams' hell hole back then , smoking that green stuff and drinking that Bom-De-Bom and Chivas Regal while dodging Charlie and trying to get back home to this hell hole. I left a hell hole, went to a hell hole, then came back to the first hell hole that I left. Da##, It looks like I went full circle. Ain't nothing like home. Peace

I was in Viet Nams' hell hole back then , smoking that green stuff and drinking that Bom-De-Bom and Chivas Regal while dodging Charlie and trying to get back home to this hell hole. I left a hell hole, went to a hell hole, then came back to the first hell hole that I left. Da##, It looks like I went full circle. Ain't nothing like home. Peace

reality check.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back