Black Money Business Jobs : black-owned-beauty-supply-stores

Yes they do. White people hate anything they don't understand and can't make disappear. They do not understand Black female hair so they would love to control how we wear our hair.
this meme applies to sisters too.....

truthaboutracism-jpg.8380

you can get your skin care, makeup and hair products from these Black
Legends in the Black Beauty Industry. Links in previous post.

I pledge this day, March 21, 2017, to never shop at or enter another Asian owned beauty supply store.

Bonner Brothers, Dudley, and Fashion Fair. We can do this and keep the money out of the Asian bss.

I can't shop with a people whom I witnessed kicking and chocking one of my Sisters. I just can't. I keep seeing that play over and over in my mind. He kicked her, kicked and choked her.
What more do we need to witness before we abandon these stores. I'm done.

Each one tell one.

* Korea's Black Racism Epidemic - Groove Magazine - Groove Korea
http://groovekorea.com/article/koreas-black-racism-epidemic-0/ - 188k - Cached - Similar pages
Feb 11, 2014 ... “Africa!” the Korean says. “No,” Epps, a young African-American .... 28 and from St. Louis, feels he gets a “lack of regard or respect” from his ...

Whether African-American, African or not even black but mistaken for it, experiences in Korea are tainted by the perception that blacks are lower than other races: Blacks are violent, unintelligent and poor.

DO WE WANT TO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK NOTHING OF US.

Last edited:
Retail stores do NOT purchase from manufacturers, imo they purchase from wholesalers.

Ok, manufactures sell to distributors, distributors sell to wholesalers and wholesalers sell to retailers. Retailers do NOT buy direct from manufacturers/distributors unless the manufacturer/distributor is operating a franchise. The retailer then ends up a franchisee.

IMO, I doubt there is any collusion, maybe exploitation on the part of the manufacturer/distributor.

These days small retailers are being hoodwinked by wholesalers because the wholesaler could also be retailing his/her inventory whereby undercutting his/her retail customers. Distributors could also be undercutting his/her wholesale customers by venturing into the franchise markets.

All that said, all is fair when it comes to business because the objective is to maximise profits.

It's kinda like pharmaceutical sells. Doctors purchase meds thru the sales reps.
Use to be Black product owners had commissioned sales persons, who went to the salons selling their products in bulk.
The product owner buys shelf space (in retail stores) for their products + the agreed upon percentage.

We have the beauty supply companies. Bonner Brothers, Dudley, Fashion Fair, and the smaller companies. That's not the problem.

Buying from or own is one fix, the product owner reaching out to its Black consumer is another.

We're not just getting started. Madam C. j Walker started in 1890s. We dropped the ball, and let it roll. The Asians took the ball and ran away.
We gotta take the ball back. We can do it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back