Black Money Business Jobs : black-owned-beauty-supply-stores

What part of this do many of us don't get? I've posted this before. Econ 101 and Racism 101. Vertical integration...exactly. Collusion...when I mentioned that in an earlier post, some rejected the notion. For Black women that want to be "cute" and "beautiful", at least consider the economics of it and the broader price that's being paid.

But answer me this question. What impact will a boycott have if there aren't enough Black retailers in the industry? It'll be like a rubber band effect...protest this week, go back and buy from them next week. All the Koreans have to do is wait it out. Remember, vertical integration is the key in the industry chain.

Finally, it's interesting that the complaint is about the Koreans and not White people in the industry as well who are retailing Black "beauty" products targeted for Black women. Why aren't people upset with them? They have retail stores in our neighborhoods too and have for far longer than the Koreans. They follow us in stores and have us arrested all the time on just the mere suspicion of stealing. They insult us, watch us, hate us, but love our money and we hand it over without thinking twice about it. But Koreans are a bigger problem for Black people?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back