Black People : Black Online Group Censorship!

Orisons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
When I posted this message in an allegedly 'Private' Black group that I will not name, shame, it was removed from the thread with the note below added!

“Jewish lobby” can be perceived as anti-Semitic. Ditto your comments on Ashkenazi Jews’ “misrule of Israel.”

PEOPLE, is there a clearer indication of the power of the Jewish lobby as highlighted by the manner in which Whoopi Goldberg has had to very quickly retract, modify her truthful analysis of the Jewish HOLOCAUST, which has still lost her, her tv host job?

Though loathe to immerse myself in a Semitic/White sibling dispute in which I know people of African ethnicity have got nothing to gain from either camp, exactly what is not RACIST about the manner in which the Zionist Jews, Ashkenazi Jewish converts coalition still misruling Israel have been since 1948, still are TODAY, slaughtering their Semitic, Palestinian brethren to usurp their sovereignty, steal their territory?

What about the fact that Palestinians are Semites, a Semitic people too, thus what is more profoundly Anti-Semitic than having no human rights at all in your homeland?

Is Dr. Norman Finkelstein being Anti-Semitic too; or merely Anti-Zionist Jews?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmedgraphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE? https://********************

When I posted this message in an allegedly 'Private' Black group that I will not name, shame, it was removed from the thread with the note below added!

“Jewish lobby” can be perceived as anti-Semitic. Ditto your comments on Ashkenazi Jews’ “misrule of Israel.”

PEOPLE, is there a clearer indication of the power of the Jewish lobby as highlighted by the manner in which Whoopi Goldberg has had to very quickly retract, modify her truthful analysis of the Jewish HOLOCAUST, which has still lost her, her tv host job?

Though loathe to immerse myself in a Semitic/White sibling dispute in which I know people of African ethnicity have got nothing to gain from either camp, exactly what is not RACIST about the manner in which the Zionist Jews, Ashkenazi Jewish converts coalition still misruling Israel have been since 1948, still are TODAY, slaughtering their Semitic, Palestinian brethren to usurp their sovereignty, steal their territory?

What about the fact that Palestinians are Semites, a Semitic people too, thus what is more profoundly Anti-Semitic than having no human rights at all in your homeland?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmedgraphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE? https://********************

Hi Brother @Orisons ... Welcome Home ... it is good to read you again.

When I read the title ... I thought ... uh oh Destee, this might be about you ... :)

Thanks for not mentioning the name of the black online group that censored you.

Reading further I realized it was not about me, but I instantly felt the need to respond.

I had altered your recent previous posts to disable the link you left in each one. I did not mention this routine management task, as there are many and no time to do them all and speak to them publicly.

This thread sort of forces me, as I did alter your post (by disabling the link). I don't know if you noticed it. You did not mention it, but I will now.

Leaving a link in every post, promoting yourself or someone else, is a Premium Member feature.

You must be a Premium Member to do that, or those links will be disabled if I see them.

I happened to see yours and disabled them. Even though I did that, you are now adding different links to every post and I will disable those too. Ultimately, if you continue to leave promotional links in every post, and not become a Premium Member, I will disable your ability to leave links here at all.

Of course you can avoid all of the above if you Become a Premium Member. You will be able to leave a link in every post and help keep the site alive.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

and how do you know who is actually running the 'black' group ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back